[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did nothing but smoke weed, smoke cigarettes, play video games,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: dirtyKeyboard.jpg (29KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
dirtyKeyboard.jpg
29KB, 700x525px
I did nothing but smoke weed, smoke cigarettes, play video games, and jerk off yesterday. This is exactly what I'm trying not to do with my life. I've been trying to change myself for years, and every time I feel like I'm making progress I inevitably fuck it all up for no reason. Why can't I be the person who I want to be and break off these bad habits? What the fuck makes it so difficult?
>>
>>38544797
Sounds like you had a pretty good day.
>>
>>38544797
i can relate, but i've stopped smoking weed. prob not for long though
i just disregard everything else. since i'm generally so unreliable and a waste of life it usually takes someone else to push me to do something
find something that motivates you. you got friends? invite them over, or go outside, or play a game that distracts you from the other bad habits.
i escape the temptation of masturbating by playing lol
>>
File: heartseeker-jinx-splashart.png (1006KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
heartseeker-jinx-splashart.png
1006KB, 1200x675px
>>38545048
>i escape the temptation of masturbating by playing lol

what are you gay?
>>
>>38544797
story of my life here lad, i too am stuck in the same situation, giving up smoking weed as of tonight since i haven't managed to get my shit together when i started smoking
>>
>>38544797
You should try to throw one habit first. I think the vidya makes you most unproductive since there are smoking stoners who're getting active nowadaya
>>
how much weed and cig u smoke? notice any chnages in health? i smoke about a pack a week
>>
>>38545128
kek
it fucking works. not even ashamed of the way i said it
>>
Should I take up smoking blunts?

I think tobacco and weed would be really nice.
>>
>>38545390
smoke a spliff man, 50/50 baccy and weed. sets off dopamine so you get a nice buzz from each
>>
>>38544797
It's your poor environment forcing you to use drugs and video games for stimulation. If you had friends, places to go, people to see, things to do, you wouldn't bother living like that. It's like that Rat Park study.
>>
>>38544797
Nigger wat. This is exactly how i want to live my life but I gotta work and pay bills.
>>
>>38545468
Aight you seem to know what's up.

What loose tobacco should I buy? I'm being serious about this I'm not memeing.
>>
>>38545504
no shit. Thanks for the profound analysis, Professor Faggot
>>
You gotta get the ball rolling in your life, free time and weed is a deadly combo. You'll end up not doing shit and be comfy doing it. Don't quit weed, save it for nights only. You need a full time job and maybe take some night classes at school. Be as busy as you can possibly be because you do not have time to waste like that.
>>
>>38545694
But it answers your question about why you can't change. Your environment is empty so you have no choice but to go back to your entertainments every time you try to "make progress". Make progress into what, exactly?
>>
>>38545505
I work and support myself too. I feel ashamed because I completely wasted my one day off
>>
>>38545504
I have friends and I still live like that.
>>
>>38545749
Same. Generally all my friends do is smoke, drink, play vidya, and share memes though.
>>
>>38545716
>get a job and follow some shitty education

Why? Why do any of that? People who can find happiness in shitty jobs/education are just fucking retarded and unaware of the fact that they'll die one day.

Like how can you be satisfied wasting away the limited time you have on some mundane job? Do you choose to live in this unconscious state of mind--to not face the very real fact that you will one day cease to exist?
>>
>>38545835

That's now how the real world works kiddo. At least 90% of people hate their job and life, want something better. Fact is the rent is due, need money for gas, food, water, shelter. Everyone has to work. You need to grow up and become an adult. Most of you guys remind me of myself 3 years ago, smoking lots of weed, playing video games, fapping, not thinking about my future at all because "fuck it". You gotta grow up someday and realize life is not all about YOU. The real world doesn't give a fuck if you're having fun or not. Stop living for fun/pleasure.
>>
>>38545835
>Like how can you be satisfied wasting away the limited time you have on some mundane job?

It's slightly more satisfying than wasting away the limited time you have doing jack shit all day because you don't have a car or spending money, at least in my opinion.

I also don't have parents who can support me so it's either this or be homeless
>>
>>38545907
I'm gonna be a NEET until the day I die. If my money gets cut I'll simply an hero or live in the woods with my basic survival skills I've learned over the years.

>The real world doesn't give a fuck

And I don't give a fuck about the world.

> Stop living for fun/pleasure.

As opposed to living for slavery/pain?
How fun. Why haven't you killed yourself yet if you think that's how life is supposed to be?

>>38545917
>It's slightly more satisfying than wasting away the limited time you have doing jack shit all day

I meditate, I take walks, I make music, I breathe. Why must life be more complicated than that? I'll tell you why, it's because the world is run by the greedy and the corrupt, and I refuse to contribute to that shit.
>>
>>38545907
>The real world doesn't give a fuck if you're having fun or not.

What a cucked mentality. I care whether I'm having fun or not. The "real world" is run by jews and psychopaths who wouldn't mind if you collared yourself and literally became their slave.
>>
>>38546037
> The "real world" is run by jews and psychopaths who wouldn't mind if you collared yourself and literally became their slave.

This so much. You people have simply been conditioned to believe this is how everything's supposed to be. If you simply faced the truth for just one second you'd see how messed up our situation is, but instead you choose to live in this unconscious state of mind while your life is slowly rotting away day by day.
>>
>>38546021
>>38546037
>>38546107
I assume you're younger than 20. Just wait. You'll realize that you're completely bored and unsatisfied with life and it's because of your mindset.

>I meditate, I take walks, I make music, I breathe

I don't know how someone can be happy spending their young adulthood living like they're 75 and retired.
>>
>>38546215
I am 25. Explain to me how getting a shitty job would make me less bored? Go ahead, I'll wait. Btw, the false sense of feeling accomplished from working a shit job won't work on me.

>I don't know how someone can be happy spending their young adulthood living like they're 75 and retired.

I don't know how anyone thinks he needs more than that.
You work your shitcunt of a job only because you still have many desires, while I do not. I don't want to go on holidays or go to expensive concerts or any of that basic bitch normal faggotry because I am happy with simply being present in the moment.

You haven't realized yet that desire is the root of all suffering. I would refrain from having a false sense of superiority when your mindset is still that of a child.
>>
>>38546441
Who buys your food and pays for you to have a place to live and electricity and internet? You don't feel ashamed of being a burden on others because you're too arrogant to even provide for yourself?
>>
>>38546696
The government destroyed nature so they are paying me a monthly fee as compensation.

Also, why would I feel ashamed about being a leach upon society when society itself is a leach upon the world?

Don't mistake my non-conformism for arrogance. You are the one being arrogant for assuming everyone could be happy with your lifestyle.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.