[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rich >kills himself Wtf is wrong with this generation,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1500737870440.jpg (29KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
1500737870440.jpg
29KB, 680x440px
>rich
>kills himself
Wtf is wrong with this generation, literally everyone is a mentally unstable faggot
>>
>>38544643
all life is suffering
>>
>money can't buy you happiness :^)

Yeah but it can buy you a place to live and pay all your bills so you don't have to be in a constant state of worry all the time.
>>
>>38545200
Having a job that isn't complete shit can get you that as well.
>>
>>38544643
>/r9k/ unironically believes money and a gf will cure mental illness
>>
>>38545425
both of those things, unironically, can
just gotta put em to good use :^)
>>
>>38544643
He had something crawling in his skin. His wounds, they would not heal.
>>
>>38544643
how the fuck did you manage to turn this into a 'muh generation' thing?
>>
wtf do you mean 'this generation'? I guarantee he was older than you are
>>
>hurdur ima kobaine myself so my bands legacy can be cool like nirvanas.

Even after death this guy is a hack
>>
File: 1500615798696.jpg (287KB, 1370x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1500615798696.jpg
287KB, 1370x1088px
He's Podesta's bastard son, that's why he killed himself
>>
Why do people suicide when they have kids below 18? Not saying suicide is cool in any way, but (unironically) THINK OF THE KIDS MAYNE

It baffles my mind just how irresponsible some parents are. Is he a leftist by any chance? Only people I know that hate their own kids are leftists. He's one isnt he?
>>
>>38545615
Shhhhh, anon likes using his buzzwords. Let him be.
>>
>still believing he killed himself
He was murdered because he was going to blow the whistle on the entertainment industry's pedophile ring. He took over what Chris Cornell was doing, which is why he was killed and staged to look like a suicide too. Also the same thing done to Heath Ledger.
>>
Most of the songs he wrote, were personal experience.

He got buttraped as a kid/teen and abused in general.

In the Breaking the Habit vid you can see him commiting suicide.
>>
>>38546062
People generally aren't in the right mind and not thinking logically when they kill themselves
>>
>>38544643
>41
>this generation
You're retarded mate.
>>
>>38545200
Yeah imagine all the video games he can buy and play all night instead of feeling sad, you dumb fucking piece of shit.
>>
Good times create weak men
>>
>Hmm, rockstar kills himself?
It was drugs, dummies.
>>
>>38544643
>marxist/capitalist logic
Money isn't important you dumbass materialist.
>>
>>38544643
lmfao you're on a board full of mentally ill people and you're wondering "wtf is wrong with this generation" ?

You're clearly a normie chad fuckbag and clearly need to gtfo.
>>
>>38546426
>bilzerian
fuck off normie
>>
>>38545200
How many dollars a week does that take and how far below the average wage is it
>>
>>38546419
This. Just look at this entire board.
>>
>>38545200
people can be in a constant state of worry about many other things
>>
>>38545986
Oh fuck they do look similar.
>>
Obviously that just means money wasn't the reason he killed himself. He had 6 kids for fucks sake. Doesn't matter what numbers are on your bank account, as long as you aren't poor, it will just become a norm. You don't experience happiness for a very long time, which anyone who's not a toddler can say from experience. However it is hard to empathize with him, because the timing makes zero sense. Every news site which has reported details and interactions from him the past months have only pointed towards the contrary.
>>
>>38548118
Moods change. As a bipolar dude, I can drop really fast and hard if I have a reason to
Like, say, celebrating my best friend's birthday and realizing he's gone forever and I'll have to go through this every year
>>
>>38548189
what you describe is extremely uncommon for bipolar disorder
>>
>>38544643
Short answer, the Jews.
>>
>>38544643
You have two choices:
Either live your life as it is now.
OR
You get a $1 million every year but you are violently raped biweekly by a pack of burly Russian mafiosos.
>>
File: R-1618294-1232491658.jpeg.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-1618294-1232491658.jpeg.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
90s music was too depressing. Gen X and early millenials are still getting over it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.