[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching drugs inc. >social worker travels around checking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>watching drugs inc.
>social worker travels around checking on heroin addicts and providing help
>one addict has infected sores on his leg
>he goes to a clinic and gets patched up quickly
>wonder how any of this was paid for and why the social worker was volunteering to help druggies
>they were actually just in Canada and it was all free

Why is USA so fucked bros?
>>
Canada is a seperate nation, it is in North America, but not part of USA. Don't lump those dipshits in with us.
>>
>give ME things that cost OTHERS money
>>
>>38543963
Do you have brain damage?

>>38543987
>Let people die in the street because I want money
>>
What's the actual success rate of social workers getting people away from drugs? Is it worth funding?

Or did the guy just get his leg patched up so that he could make it back in time for more heroin?
>>
>it was all free
I'm in favor of universal basic health care but let's not pretend it's free.
>>
>>38544043
>let people waste tax money on heroin and rehab visits with no intention of actually getting better, so I can feel good about myself and virtue signal
>>
>>38544043
They deserve to die because they were to retarded to google "how to shoot up drugs" first. A syringe, needle, and filter are under $0.5 if you buy in very small amounts. Buy a few months at a time and it drops to about $0.2/go. This shouldn't even be that obscure a knowledge. We've known about infection for a very long time now. A good way to avoid them is not intentionally introducing them into your circulatory system.
>>
Hospitals in the US literally cannot refuse to treat you if it's an emergency . If you then default on payment they have np legal means of pursuing you. This is common knowledge amongst the Mexicans
>>
People pay over 30% of their salary in taxes for pieces of shit like this and red, Clinton foundation donations, etc.
>>
>>38544043
you fucking moron you'll still get help, and better help even in the US. if you're an addict and your skin is peeling off that's L I T E R A L L Y your fault
>>
>>38544168
>with no intention of actually getting better
Do you have any idea how hard it is to quit heroin?
>>
>>38544168
>Let old people die because they have no intention of getting younger

Really, anyone in a hospital should be killed since they will die one day anyway
>>
>>38544306
Pretty stupid comparison, maybe the guy you replied to hit a nerve?
>>
>>38544227
Yeah but then your wallet gets raped
>>
>>38543931
>check the drugs inc marijuana episode for lulz
>everythings extremely dramatized
>dramatizing music over overly-dramatized actions and spokespeople obviously set up for it
>laugh
>never consider drugs inc as a reliable source of information ever again
>>
>>38544425
Whatever you say druggie, you'll be dead in a gutter one day
>>
File: X75DGFa.gif (985KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
X75DGFa.gif
985KB, 500x209px
>>38544987
>he lets himself get intimidated by national geographic
>>
>>38544359
Either prepare the drugs correctly for a small amount of money, or deal with an abscess for large amount of money. What did they expect?

>nah man its cool
>boiling water in spoon for half second means sterile
>>
>>38543931
Healthcare is not a right. Everyone should look out for themselves and face the consequences when they don't.
>>
>>38544043
thank you sir for commenting the good fight
>>
Look up debt2GDP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.