[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone fucking obsessed with traps? They are just average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1495860461408.png (681KB, 936x710px) Image search: [Google]
1495860461408.png
681KB, 936x710px
Why is everyone fucking obsessed with traps? They are just average fucking girls with dicks, most of them look disgusting and freakishly masculine. Most of them have rape and dom fetishes, so they aren't even pure waifu materiel. The worst thing though is that there are so many of you fuckers pushing this faggot propoganda that you turn honest lonely robots into traps. And donce you're a trap you're pretty muched forced to an hero before you're 50 because you'll look absolutely hideous. This is honestly degenerate and i'm sick of seeing these people s-stutter and talk like larping faggots posting le cute smug waitu xd. It's like most of you fuckers TRY to be retarded.
>>
>>38543142
probably cause retards like you keeping making threads about them???
>>
File: Wander.png (49KB, 466x488px) Image search: [Google]
Wander.png
49KB, 466x488px
>>38543142

Rate my waifu (male) OP-kun.
>>
File: 1499617540334.jpg (338KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499617540334.jpg
338KB, 1024x1536px
Traps are really sexy tho
>>
>>38543142
It's a meme. No one actually likes faggots. Thing is, we have retarded plebbitors that come here and take everything literally. This site is one of the contributors to the degeneracy of society of western men in the past few years. It's the same thing you see today with the meme wanting to fuck a black girl. No one likes black girls, not even black men. It's all a psyops.
>>
>>38543165
I've never made a thread about traps but ok.
>>38543205
I know it's a meme but there are people who actually are attracted to them. Also, it's just annoying to see that it makes up like 30% of the threads here. It's also dead. I thought the trap meme would be over after 6 months but it's still here. It's like seeing a an old meme posted over and over again.
>>38543201
That's the top 0.1 % of traps and even then they are used goods.
>>
>>38543142
Women are too scary and don't really need men anymore.
Nobody can afford a house or kids. Nobody can afford a divorce.

Us guys can just hang out and one can be the girl. No kids, no house, no marriage. All comfy. No risks.
>>
>>38543201
Yeah but not this one
>>
>>38543142
Because I'm gay and its just a crossdressing fetish?
>>
>>38543305
So you just fell for the mgtow brainwashing probably at age 17 and it stuck to you because you're THAT impressionable.
>>
>>38543327
Then call it transgenders or crossdressers. Traps are a meme and cannot be taken seriously
>>
>>38543364
I've been trying to keep an open mind on this for a while but it's pretty damning honestly.

How do you think so many dudes are even able to be apathetic videogame dorks? We're simply not needed.

If I should go where I'm needed, and nowhere needs me, I should go nowhere.
Banging traps is a road to nowhere.
>>
>>38543460
Nobody wants a loser that aspires to nothing, wasting away and doesn't have any redeeming qualities.
Yet those guys that have earned nothing ask for the best girls or better yet ask for anime. They see people who have stayed healthy and fit and have taken care of their appearance. It's the selfishness and narcissism that compels them to think they should have someone that worked hard to settle for them.
Traps are repressed heterosexuals, who have fallen farther and farther into more confusing masturbation session until it rots their brain into thinking that it's all they want. And it's a progression into watching too much hentai and getting turned down at high school that leads them to want their waifu so much that they would rather become their waifu then to make an effort.
The most disgusting thing I've seen on discord are traps, they hate making any effort on the most basic tasks, they don't like going on the sun else they ruin their pale goth skin and they hate muscles. It's like a peasant believing he's french nobility.
Anyway these poor saps see their waifu to the point that they want to become their waifu.
>>
>>38543596
Yeah well as I've said, there's nothing to reach for.
You're crazy if you ever think you'll buy a house.
Insane if you believe you won't get divorce fucked.
Beyond help if you think you can make yourself useful to a woman and be rewarded for it when you're competing with the welfare state and massive employment incentives.
Ambition only makes sense if there's a prize at the end. Where's the prize?

Drop out. Play videogames. Watch anime. Become some flavor of gay or celibate.
Traps are sick mutants sure, but it's a mutation that's exploiting a new social niche for girl-but-not-a-girl.
Practical mutations are called adaptations.
>>
>>38543142
Vagina is hard to please and wants to put you on child support.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.