[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me. >Hang out and drink with a few friends. >Get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Spepe.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spepe.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>Be me.
>Hang out and drink with a few friends.
>Get drunk.
>We start talking about politics.
>Somehow we get to the subject of IQ and demographics.
>I mention the fact that africans have an average IQ of about 75 or something.
>Strongly suggest that there might be a correlation between race and IQ.
>They didn't seem to take that point badly.

I fear, that my friends think I'm racist. What do niggers?
>>
>>38543093
That's a politically unpalatable opinion. You could have added that this may come from the differences in education black folks are able to get, ie city schools vs suburban schools.
>>
>>38543139
That's what I think too. I was pretty drunk, so I can't remember if I mentioned that.
>>
>>38543183
Yeah that's rough. Even if you do believe in a genetic correlation between race and IQ honestly should add that last bit so you don't pariah yourself
>>
Ha ha, you're so edgy and intelligent! You learn stuff on the internet by reading edgy opinions which reinforce your preset beliefs. I bet you have a wicked sense of humour as well.

Disconnect yourself from the internet you retarded, humble-bragging idiot. There is no point in explaining to you why you're a retard, because you wouldn't understand it anyway.
>>
>>38543139

This comes from testing an average, savage black person in Africa that lives in a tribe and probably a person that enjoyed education in the civilized world.
You don't even have to be a person with a degree in psychology/geography/sociology to figure this out. You just don't have to be a retarded, textbook example pol and 4chan user, to figure that out and ignore it.
>>
>>38543301
Can you find just one example of research that suggests otherwise? Facts are not your enemy.
>>
>>38543465

No, I cannot. Can you?
I don't care about it. All I care about is making fun of some obviously retarded poster who thinks he's hot shit for parroting edgy things he sees on the internet to other people because he thinks it makes him smart.

I would however be interested in such studies, which compare almost identical people (same upbringing, same social environment, same life story) but who are of different races. Actually, I wouldn't be interested, I couldn't care less about that, but you might be, since you seem to be a sociology scholar.
>>
>>38543532
Just google ''iq and race research'' and you'll find thousands of results. Some if not most are unreliable, but those from reliable sources such as Academic Search Premier show a clear consensus on the variation of IQ and race. Whether it's based on race or culture isn't known yet, but that doesn't mean it might be racial. It's not edgy to have this opinion, it's just rational.
>>
>>38543655
it can't* be racial.

orreggannno
>>
>>38543093

>drinking
>friends

out normie
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.