[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sDxALlD.jpg (83KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
sDxALlD.jpg
83KB, 500x688px
>Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
I hate this normie bullshit so much
>>
>>38542367
>suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse
Literally false. It eliminates both possibilities.
>>
>>38542367
>that sign
It does both of those things you dumb bitch.
>>
>>38542367
Suicide is edgy as fuck
>>
>>38542382
Only when successful
>>
Suicide is a human right and as long as the person who killed them self was sober and over the age of 18 you should feel happy for them because to even do something like that sober takes a lot of pain and now that pain is gone
>>
>>38542768
when will suicide booths become a reality?
>>
>>38542667
that would be suicide attempt, suicide means it was successful
>>
>>38543265
Libfags will fight for your choice to abort baby, but will sperg over right to suicide.
>>
>>38542768
This got me thinking. Suicide is actually a human right. I mean, I know everyone and anyone can do it, but I never thought it was something anyone had the right to do. There is no way someone can stop you from suicide, legally or emotionally, as a man who has nothing to lose is more dangerous than anyone in the world.
>>
Suicide is a provided solution for a fabricated problem
>>
>>38542367
What does this btich have to worrky about, her hair cut and hair products cost for one year is more than my car.

She is some upper middle class or rish trust fund cunt who gets free everything, has 50 orbiters and chads fucking her nightly and all the special treatment in the world.

Then she has the fucking balls to tell others how hard life is when she hasnt ever worked a day or had anything hard?

Fuck her and all the rich and women who act like life is hard.

Fat chicks over cam sites get 50k+ a year and you bitches think you got it hard?

try being a man for a week and you would noose yourself.
>>
>>38544449
Actually, most left wing parties are fighting for the right to euthanasia, in many cases even for severe depression.

No need to drag politics in this when you don't understand them.
>>
>>38542367
Suicide is either the result of insanity or a combo of hatred and cowardice
>>
>>38544533
>not knowing Lights
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.