[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does sex in relationships happen? Do they have like a schedule

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: bkxr6cG.jpg (70KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
bkxr6cG.jpg
70KB, 500x697px
How does sex in relationships happen? Do they have like a schedule where they always have sex on certain days of the week in the evening or can the guy whenever he feels horny just walk to the girl and have sex wirh her?
Sorry if its a dumb question I am asking seriously.
>>
I think chads just get it whenever he feels like.

Normies have to jump through all the flaming hoops first
>>
File: 1368566487659.jpg (156KB, 892x707px) Image search: [Google]
1368566487659.jpg
156KB, 892x707px
I thought it was usually "guy starts doing touchy-feely shit, girl either shoots him down if she doesn't want to or keeps going if she does"

this is second-hand anecdotal knowledge
>>
>>38541885
depends. I also had a girlfriend who was hornier than I was, usually.
but otherwise you're right.
>>
>>38541833
i am also curious about this

get in here you fucking worthless normies and explain.
>>
One of you gets touchy with the other and the other either reciprocates or turns it down.
On top of that you usually plan out unusual activities like anal or some such so maybe wednesday is humpday for you.
>>
>>38541933
My fiancee is down whenever I get at her. Sometimes I just start undressing her and she gets into position.

Keep in mind, I'm a "cuck" as /pol/ would call it. I'm engaged to a woman who has children from a prior marriage. I think she knows what she has to do to keep me around and providing.
>>
>>38541885
This pretty much but you get shot down unless you did all the stupid shit your gf wants
I fucked my gf once a month because she would try to withhold sex but get too horny
>>
>>38541833
Depends on people in the relationship.
With my first gf we jwould just lay on the bed, one of us got touchy and it would just happen naturally

Offtop, my first time, we were just on her bed and I'd start touching her amd she would start jacking me off then I just went "Do you wanna do it?" and she just nodded. It's really not complicated
>>
>"Let's fuck"
>"Ok"
That's how it usually happens with me and my FwB
>>
>>38541833
Only been in one relationship, but my ex always wanted to have sex, so I would usually just start making out with her and grab her by the pussy. She would normally tell me before hand if she was on her period. That was years ago in high school. I'm not sure how it works as an adult.
>>
>>38542042

>grab her by the pussy

Based words.
>>
>>38542070
This works though.

Only on gfs though, not anyone you're trying to charm.

And sex in relationships happen.
One or both eventually get horny.

And try to lie naked besides a naked girl every night (and morning).
How does sex not happen in those situations?
>>
File: 7B7.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
7B7.png
7KB, 225x225px
>MFW 22y/o virgin and almost everyone from high school is in or has had a relationship.
>One of my closer friends got engaged last week.

JUST
>>
>>38542331
OP here. I'm 26, it only gets worse from here.
>>
>>38542070
I just say that for memes. I would just slide my hand down her pants as I'm making out with her, play with her pussy, and that would iniate undressing and sex. If she were iniating it, she would typically start kissing my neck down to my abdomen, and then unzipping my pants and start licking my benor.
>>
>>38542331
I was engaged to my high school sweetheart for almost 6 years, but we broke up after she suggested an open relationship. Don't worry anon, you still have 8 whole years before you're even 30.
>>
>>38541973
>I'm a "cuck" as /pol/ would call it
No, you're just a literal cuck. A man raising another man's children which is what the word was coined to describe. Doing it willingly is arguably worse.
>>
File: 553435663343564466335.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
553435663343564466335.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>38542331
26 y/o virgin here
The only 3 friends I had during middle school and high school are now grown, 1 of them engaged and the other 2 have a different girlfriend every time I see them once in a year.

They always ask me why they've never seen me with a girl and they ask me if I'm gay afraid to come out of the closet. It always ends with a laugh with us, but I'm pretty sure they really mean it.

To be honest, they might be thinking I'm gay but I'm not, I'm pretty sure they know that because I'm a fat ugly motherfucker so they understand, right...?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.