[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw bored shitless of booze but too socially retarded(and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>tfw bored shitless of booze but too socially retarded(and broke) to get any drugs
>can only get weed and mushrooms
>know people who smoke weed and they're literary sleeping or tired all the time
>have tried mushrooms and they made me giggle like a retard while I was depressed
>stuck on booze
>haven't been sober in over a month
>start drinking in the morning cause hair of the dog and drink untill I pass out late at night
>drink energy drink all day to stay awake(literary drink like half a gallon of it) and that shit is poison if you drink too much
>lava shits
>can't remember anything
>still a lot better than being sober desu
how do I get drugs guys? Do I just walk up to people who look like they sell them? Can I get them at parties? Do I have to go ta a big city to get them?
>>
>>38539372
>have tried mushrooms and they made me giggle like a retard while I was depressed

You didn't take enough desu anon

Also, don't be a retard
deepweb vendors are your best bet
>>
>>38539396
that seems way too complicated desu....
I did like 3g the first time and 4g the second time
>>
>>38539451
Its easy
>setup a bitcoin wallet (takes 2 minutes)
>buy bitcoins ($50 should be enough that it isn't a huge risk and you get a general idea of how to buy shit)
>Find something you want. Most vendors offer a first time purchase deal, buy x get y, or sampler packs

This is where I start. I only mess with psychedelics, DUDEWEEDLMAO, and some pharms, but they should have similar deals for whatever you want.

Next, some people say get a PO box, other people say have it delivered to your door. Both are viable options. I get nervous driving, and with my luck id get pulled over driving home, so i just have it sent to my address, but if you aren't that paranoid and want to avoid legal trouble+deny if you get caught, the PO box might be your option
Also, 4G isn't bad, but you should have a bit more than the giggles unless they were really weak mushrooms.

Next time you touch em, id say hop up to 5, and do it on an empty stomach. It can also be rewarding to cultivate your own, since you can be sure of what kind you're growing, and that they're grown properly. On top of that, the spores are 100% legal, a decent setup only costs $35 to start (including plants).
>>
>>38539567
thanks anon, I'll give it a try....don't think I'm gonna do mushrooms anymore if I can set this up tho....I'll be trying more interesting stuff...
>>
>>38539630
Mushrooms are incredibly interesting if you do them right, but I know what you mean, just don't get into something you don't really understand.

If you wanna hop right into the interesting and intense stuff, though, you can buy everything you'd need to extract DMT online, legally, without needing to use the darknet.

I wouldn't recommend this to most anyone, though. Do your research on it, if you haven't already, and figure out if it's for you. Read a few trip reports on Erowid, or better yet, listen to a few of Terence McKenna's talks on DMT+other psychedelics. If you want a second opinion on shrooms, though, you should listen to his experience at La Chorrera
>>
>>38539372
fucking exercise and eat right

get up and go to bed at a resonable time

drink lots of fucking water

don't go die to some bullshit like drugs. You deserve better
>>
>>38539671
idk man I have a friend who grows and sells mushrooms and he's been trying to get me into them but I guess it's just not for everybody.....although maybe I'll give it another try....but if I do I'll do like 7g....
>>
Would you like to have a talk about adrenaline? I don't mean just injecting it into you, I'm talking danger.
>>
>>38539716
sadly sobriety means agonizing monotony for me so I don't think I'll ever be sober again for more than a couple of days....
>>
>>38539716
thats heaps pussy tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.