[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been having trouble remembering things, and some stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I've been having trouble remembering things, and some stuff that I think happened didn't actually happen. I've been having auditory hallucinations, and have been dazed throughout most of the days. I feel like I'm in a dream sometimes and hours will pass within minutes. I'll wake up at 10 am, and within what feels like minutes it's 1 pm and I don't remember much, as if I just sat there. Am I dying?
>>
>>38539358
I have always had horrible memory. People I've known will talk about conversations we've had and I would have no idea that it ever happened. I've always forgotten almost every detail about any media i have consumed. Can't remember any lines from a movie, song lyric, etc.

The nice thing about shit memory is that watching or listening to something a year later will feel like it was the first time
>>
...you sound like you have a textbook case of schizophrenia. If this is really true OP, then you should see a psychiatrist before this gets worse.
>>
>>38539383
But this is recent.
I can recall stuff from a while ago, but recently everything feels so dream-like.
>>
>>38539358
Go see a doctor dude.
>>
>>38539428
My alcoholic uncle had schizophrenia and killed himself. I suppose it could run in the family.
>>
>>38539444
meant for>>38539411
>>38539432 what could a doctor even do for me?
>>
>>38539444
genetics account for a small part of schizophrenia, so you shouldn't automatically assume you have it, but having auditory hallucinations really isn't a good sign.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditory_hallucination
It could be something else according to this article, all I know is that you would really benefit from seeing a professional.
>>
>>38539463
diagnose you, then if something is medically wrong, refer you to a psychologist for therapy or a psychiatrist for medication. Treatment could improve your quality of life and allow you to live a more productive life.
>>
>>38539358
that used to happen alot to me...the time thing. I remember the first time laying in bed w/ my hand on my dick and looking at the clock. It was 10 pm. Next thing I know I saw it getting light outside and I looked and it was 6 am. I thought it was because I had my hand on my dick. Shortly after this I started coming up with theories about how rich people dont have sex and get certain powers and I thought lady gaga and nicki minaj were pre arranged to be married with me because they don't fuck and also have powers like I was getting. Long story short I started acting really crazy after that and got dxed with schizophrenia.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.