[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things that women can get, whenever they want,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_1.png (629KB, 515x478px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
629KB, 515x478px
What are some things that women can get, whenever they want, that men can't?

* Their genitals licked by a man whenever they want

* A free beverage from a man if they are at a bar/coffee shop

* Instant job if they are attractive

* Free money if they want to hang around Saudi men for a few days
>>
Assistance in completing physical tasks
>>
>Free money if they want to hang around Saudi men for a few days
Dude, I know some arab scum.
If you call that "free money", I hate to think what your idea of a dirty job entails.
>>
>Free money if they want to hang around Saudi men for a few days
I too would enjoy being defecated on for (((free))) money
>>
File: Gomco-clamp-02-00-0500-lrg.jpg (53KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
Gomco-clamp-02-00-0500-lrg.jpg
53KB, 600x429px
The right to their whole genitalia.
>>
I once saw a girl get a free extra drink at a starbucks. Possibly for being attractive.
>>
Look at that cellulite on Elle's thighs, fat bitch.
>>
>>38539319
I would let a bunch of Arab guys shit on me for 50k
>>
>>38539273
>cellulite dimples
they just grow up so fast
>>
>>38539536
I remember wanting to fuck her sister really bad watching War of the Worlds
>>
Being a woman is hard. I couldn't deal with being so fucking dumb and depending on chad for my self esteem.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38539352
Is that a circumcision machine?
>>
>>38539273
>>38539352
>>38539353
* A boyfriend (or girlfriend)
* Friends
* Networks
* sex, kisses, hugs
* Physical and emotional support
>>
>>38539924
Forgot
* Compliments
>>
>>38539273
Damn she is thicc

I would have jerked off on her fat jiggly ass
>>
I don't get the saudi thing. Can someone explain it?
>>
>>38539904

Yes. It's a Gomco clamp. Gomco is short for Goldstein Medical Company. The Gomco Clamp has been in use since around 1940 and is still commonly used today.

http://www.cirp.org/library/procedure/gomco/
>>
>>38539313
This, fucking this. I'm so sick of leaving everything I have to do when I'm working because this dumb landwhale can't do anything, she cant reach shelves, she can't carry more than one pound on her hand and every fucking time she waddles through the kitchen she bumps into everything and everybody.
>>
>>38540064
Some Instagram 'models' get paid to go to Saudi Arabia and do perverted things with rich Saudi princes.
>>
i set up a fake tinder with pictures of a literal 9/10 male model and got loads of matches, but every single one of the girls i matched still expected me to be chasing them, even some of the 5/10s were really snobby and turned me down if i came on too strong
society has given women way too high a value and even ugly girls think they're better than chads, i fucking hate it
>>
>>38539273
Women can get away with everything in the current year, even sentences for murder are way shorter for women. Some governments like the canadian are already pushing for some crimes to not put women in prison at all. I imagine this would force people to take justice in their own hands to deal with females and their society will start to resemble a muslim one, ironically despite all their liberalism and progressiveness, they will revert right back at barbarism.
>>
>>38540801
>Some governments like the canadian are already pushing for some crimes to not put women in prison at all
source? i hadnt heard about this, sounds like some bullshit
>>
>>38540801
you really got more grumpy lately, what happened?
>>
File: 148905312796395.png (54KB, 658x527px) Image search: [Google]
148905312796395.png
54KB, 658x527px
>>38539273
>decent shelter
>great food
>water
>great sex
>great relationship
>a good job
>loyal friends
>emotional support
>physical affection

If you are a woman and are unable to get any of these with little to no effort you are either a 1/10 in looks or mentally disabled.
>>
m8 you can get your genitals licked by a man whenever you want as well.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.