[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So should I even respond? What should I say , I don't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (180KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 750x1334px
So should I even respond? What should I say , I don't think she's that attractive before and I still don't
>>
well whats the 3rd pic you fuck?
>>
>>38539069
assuming it was a dick pic
"Is it too soon to watch a movie together"
>>
Sorry, I liked you by accident
>>
>>38539069
She's hinting at you, she's implying that it could get to "that level" if you play your cards right
>>
At least do it for practice
>>
>>38539069
OP not responding is that good or bad
>>
>>38539069
Is it too soon to let me clap dem cheeks?
>>
just self your bee

you thirsty paki
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 750x1334px
>>38539208
I'm Mexican and Italian
>>
>>38539218
Post sex cum vids now
>>
>>38539069
Don't bother, delete this chat move on to quicker pussy

You agree dont you?
>>
>>38539218
i have not posted here for a while but i remember this guy. i hope this just became a meme and that that's not you still posting ur ugly mug here
>>
>>38539100
First reply on a tinder thread that could actually work
>>
>>38539069
Tell her that your name is Chad 'McCain the brain' and you won't accept any less than qt3.14 9/10. If she is less than this, then tell her she needs to come to the first date with a paper bag over her head in the Shia style. She pays for everything, and that the date can't last any later than 7pm, because you've got that other date with the Brazilian super model.

Trust me faggot, this works EVERYTIME.
Do it, or kys now.
>>
then fuck off until it's not too soon
>>
tell her you're a fucking crybaby
I remember you dog thread, faggot.
>>
>>38539218
hey sushibro
>>
>>38539627
Somehow I'm really good at these
>>
>>38539627
/r9k/ has gotten me dates from tinder before.

t: differentfag
>>
Please go away sushibro
>>
>>38542543
/r9k/ can be like "that old guy from the movies" sometimes
the one who knows that he has exactly 0% chance himself, but knows exactly what to do and tries to help nudge things along in the right direction
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.