[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met some cute sounding girl on discord >start bonding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490200619825.jpg (43KB, 580x560px) Image search: [Google]
1490200619825.jpg
43KB, 580x560px
>met some cute sounding girl on discord
>start bonding with her
>start liking her
>shes really into cosplay and goes to cons
>single
>hung out with her online for about a year
>looking at stuff for a con shes going too on her snap
>a huge box of condoms in her bag of supplies
>"what are the condoms for?
>find out she keeps her legs closed until she goes to cons where she basically lets people run trains on her
>She doesnt see anything weird about this and says shes not a slut because shes being "safe" and its never been over 20 guys at a single con
Man, its a strange feeling to lose all respect for a person in an instant

Also, are all women sluts secretly? I thought it was a meme
>>
>>38538952
literally a whore but you should have known, she cosplays
>>
>>38538952
My one roommate says sex should only be for procreation in public and then gets railed every 2 weeks by a different guy.

The other one is a "retroactive virgin" basically every 5 virgins she sleeps with reinstates her own virgin status. She says she's had 17, so according to her, her body count is only 2.

To answer your question, yes. Yes all women are whores. Every last one of them.

One easy way to get close to a woman's actual bodycount is to multiply her number by 3.

>"Oh anon, I've only slept with 3 guys."

3*3 = 9, which I guarantee will b closer to the truth.
>>
>>38538952
>>met some cute sounding girl on discord

How? I want to do this too.
>>
>>38538952
>trusting women that go to cons

there's where you fucked up
>>
>>38538952
>having sex with a condom on

lol, what's the point? it feels fucking awful, way worse than a wank
>>
never ask how many dicks they've sucked
>>
>>38539060
She said 2, she doesnt like sucking dick.
but im guessing thats a crock of shit
>>38539050
Seriously? There arent any decent girls who dont just spread thier legs at these things
>>
>>38538952
>Also, are all women sluts secretly?
A lot have some sort of let steam off events which they later rationalize as "This does not count, right?"
Clubbing, cons, an old group of childhood friends etc.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.