[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be illegal to drag a random child in the street to a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1464025347844.jpg (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464025347844.jpg
405KB, 1280x720px
Would it be illegal to drag a random child in the street to a dark alley and forcefully feed various fruits while I watch them consume it slowly?
>>
>>38538123
what the hek man
>>
You might get in trouble if it's a phallic fruit like a banana, but otherwise you should be fine.
>>
>>38538123
if you have to ask if it's illegal it's most likely illegal
>>
>>38538123
Of course not. It's called kidnapping, not kidfruiting.
>>
>>38538123
If you're a muslim in europe nothing is illegal.
>>
>>38538123
Imagine the kid tearing up while you're forcing him to sit down and eat all those in a dark alley
>>
>>38538382
>Imagine the kid tearing up while you're forcing him to sit down and eat all those in a dark alley
Oh I am.
>>
>>38538123
>Drag a random child into a dark alley

Yeah that's misdemeanor assault on a minor. If you're lucky you get off with years of probation, if not a 6 month prison sentence, which is hell.
>>
>>38538404
In my state it's only like 30 days if you don't have any prior offenses.
>>
File: THe second cominh.png (262KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
THe second cominh.png
262KB, 600x450px
>>38538502
What fucking state do you live in that lets you assault children and get off with only a month of prison
>>
>>38538305
Australia too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ih7kHo9Q6Q
>>
>>38538502
>>38538404
how exactly would you know you fruit feeding kidnappers
>>
ALL THE EGGS
original
>>
>>38538557
I know a tiny little bit about law that's all.
>>
You should be ok as long as no one see u and calls the cops on u for kidnap ,if you do end up doing this i wouls suggest wearing sum kind of mask while u grab the poor kid that happens to walk by, but take the mask off ones u force feed him/her food [ you should really not do it thow]
>>
File: 1499471847460.jpg (9KB, 260x172px) Image search: [Google]
1499471847460.jpg
9KB, 260x172px
>>38538557
>wow how is putting my hands on someone and dragging someone against their will a crime?!
>>
Not sure but its so u have to wear a mask or kill the kid after your done to avoid going to prison and getting rapped and beat for your crime having to do with a kid
>>
>>38538801
fucking drumpfr mirite
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.