[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

u guys think if i just got really stoned my depression and anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1498762382494.jpg (343KB, 904x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1498762382494.jpg
343KB, 904x1255px
u guys think if i just got really stoned my depression and anxiety will go away? or at least be less powerful? IM talking like reeally stoned. Im thinking about buying 5 or 6g so i should at least try this. right?
>>
>>38537666
>he thinks just smoking a ton will get him "really stoned".

That's not how it works, anon. I've smoked 5 grams in one session and it wasnt nearly as high as when i had edibles.

Anyway, weed wont get your depression gone. Your best chance would be with a really strong psychedelic. Everything I've read about DMT said it's the kinda thing it would happen with, but I've been to much of a pussy to smoke nearly enough to get to that point.
>>
File: 1488324449430.gif (575KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1488324449430.gif
575KB, 512x384px
Tbh you should get stoned but i don't think it will permanently make your depression and anxiety away, but its worth a try if its that bad, im gonna smoke weed later on in life.
>>
>>38537722
tfw had no intrest in drugs or alcohol until my depression became so bad that I needed something to fight it

bad feel
>>
>>38537666
I think you'll get addicted to the feeling of being high and dig yourself a deeper pit to lie in when you're not high.
>>
File: stupid_vic20_youngster.jpg (35KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
stupid_vic20_youngster.jpg
35KB, 400x418px
>>38537666
probably not lol. drugs arent a replacement for hard work on the person you are.

>in buddhism there's this idea of accepting things as they are
>that's one way of thinking about it : with time, this too will pass
>but there's a contrary train of thought that might be more helpful imo
>think of yourself like a garden
>a garden is certainly not a product of nature, but nature shaped by man to be an even more perfect version of itself
>as you start out in life, you are like an untamed wilderness
>as you pass through life and develop, your job is to kill the metaphorical snakes and jaguars in this wilderness
>"you are uniquely you, and there is nobody just like you" is not necessarily a positive statement
>to improve on your natural state should be the goal, and methodically deciding which parts of your personality, habits, and quirks remain and which die is the only process with which this will happen.
>read some Jordan Peterson, you won't regret it

tl;dr fix your habits one at a time and your life will improve. Jordan Petersen is a prophet among men.
>>
>>38537666
No. Try ketamine. I did it few days ago, felt nice. Google it, it apparently has depression curing abilities. That's right, not just treating but, actually curing.
>>
>>38537666
If you tried smoking that much, you'd just black out. If you're interested in taking drugs that'll alter your ways of thinking then you should consider trying mushrooms or acid instead.
>>
>>38537823
cont.
I've also heard that 'shrooms can help you be more honest about what patterns of behavior you have are helpful and which ones your conscience is denying.
this would be infinitely more helpful than "getting really high" on weed
be careful with psychedelics if you're not in a good state of mind though. bad trips exist, and any kind of self-hatred is like a spark in a fireworks factory when you're tripping.
GL anon
>>
>>38537837
from what I've heard, the depression curing abilities of ketamine are more prominent among people who suffer from genetic-related depression.
I'm wary of anyone with both depression and social anxiety being genetic conditions; much more likely for clusters like that to be a product of poor self-development, which is fixable without any kind of medication (although some might make your life much more enjoyable during the process).
>>
>>38537915
i have a lot of self hatred though, thats the problem iM trying to fix. Should I just do it anyway though?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.