[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>day 13 >the virgin rustlers have been hunting me for just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 25

File: ghostpeper.gif (398KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
ghostpeper.gif
398KB, 646x466px
>day 13
>the virgin rustlers have been hunting me for just under two weeks now, food is running out
>>
>>38537664
I'm still hiding in the attic of my old house. The normies don't know I'm here. I steal their food from time to time. I live off my savings.
>>
>>38537755
Are you a gremlin? What is this
>>
this has potential. bunp
>>
my mom gave me up to the authorities. she was mad that she didn't get grandkids. they locked me in a tiger cage attached to a flatbed truck and drive me around to middle schools to scare children away from celibacy. the children throw food at me and that's what i eat. the children are encouraged to hold coins in a pair of pliers, heat it up with a lighter and throw the coins at me, burning my skin. i pay for my truck's gas with those coins. if i don't make enough in burn coins then they shave my head and sell it to a doll factory.
>>
I've been doing a good job of concealing my virginity but the magic spell is wearing out and people are starting to catch on in. I think I'll have to switch towns soon.
>>
I've just been living in the woods. Surviving off beans and fish I've caught in the river. I have to be careful about covering my tracks. I've doused myself in bear urine incase they try to send in the dogs.

I've built several fall traps and wooden spears. They will never take me alive.
>>
>>38538090
what spell did you use?
>>
File: IMG_1151.jpg (104KB, 632x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
104KB, 632x802px
>Day 17
>I've fashioned a disguise from stray pubes I found in the leaky grate above my pile of sacks. I've used it to go into town and buy food. I always have to buy Trojan XXXL MagnumGirth 7-packs when I'm there to deflect suspicion. But the condoms are piling up in my sewer and I'm running out of money faster than expected. What do
>>
File: wojak-cries.jpg (10KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-cries.jpg
10KB, 231x250px
>>38538369
I don't know anon, times have been rough since the great Chad takeover
>>
>dear diary
>decided to fashion some lifts out of old newpapers, managed to get two inches. Hopefully they don't put me in the manlet pit again.
>>
>Casted summoned reflector
>basically invisible to normalfags now
It's so easy anons. The hardest part is casting and maintaining the spell.
>>
>>38538341
The "virgin conceal" spell. I inherited it from my uncle. It was his last gift before he was mercilessly slaughtered by savage sex-having normalfags.
>>
I've been placed in one of federal virgin milking farms. They've got me hooked up to some machine that constantly sucks out my cum. Apparently virgin cum is good for ladies skin. Ive been here for a week already. I don't know how longer I have before I stop producing. What happens after I stop producing!?
>>
>>38538466
The SSHN? Dear god they are a savage lot
>>
>>38538457
>desu the manlet pit is not that bad as long as it hasn't rained recently. If it has the poopoopeepeefrogs come out and you have to fight them off for the remaining tendies
>>
File: IMG_1149.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1149.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>38538509
>saw a virgin yesterday
>immediately went and reported him to the Thot Police
>Three Staceys in riot gear tackled him and then ran a 5k charity benefit race on him, it was fucking brutal
>got 5 GBP for it
>>
File: LgycOWE.png (884KB, 1268x1446px) Image search: [Google]
LgycOWE.png
884KB, 1268x1446px
>>38537664

>It's been three weeks
>My power is running out, I can't keep up this spell much longer
>Meme magic has been weakening since the normies took over, and I need more energy to maintain the glamor
>Local normies are becoming suspicious: the village Chad has begun asking Stacies questions
>He knows none of them have ever so much as held my hand
>Soon I'll have to make my final stand against the Chad: if only I could find more wizards to lend me their autistic energy
>>
>day 32
>summon tendies has kept me going but I crave any sort of real vitamins. I've resorted to eating leftover fruit of cocktails from Orgies R Us(tm), they taste fouler than any roastie but what can one do.
>>
>>38538541
Just summon a low lvl dummy gf to buy time. It's a last ditch effort but it always stall normies a couple of days.
>>
>be virgin
>reject wizard powers in favor of leveling up STR and CON
You guys will end up more powerful down the line, but that's assuming you even live that long. Right now, I'm focusing on surviving day-to-day.
>>
>>38538534
>GBP
What region are you posting from? All Chad confederacy nation states use Chad Chips
>>
>>38538568
CHAD Intelligence Agency detected, you'll never blend in
>>
>tfw the Big Bad Bitches gang extort me for virgin-protection
I don't know if I can keep going on like this. I've considering rape, the punishment is a lot better than what they do to the virgins they catch.
>>
File: 1498393933607.png (144KB, 428x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498393933607.png
144KB, 428x400px
>>38537664
Just removed the kissless part of kissless virgin tonight.
Some chick kissed me in the bar and offered to buy me drinks. I ended up paying but got her number.
Eat shit robots
>>
>>38538434
Yeah, who knew that 'beta uprising' would end so horribly?
>>
>>38538568
>not maxing INT
Most Chads are dumb as bricks and characters of the female class have extremely low int in general. It gives you a huge advantage.
>>
File: IMG_1408.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1408.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>38538541
There is a way to replenish your meme magic pool. The normies have primitive memes of their own, in which they dance and cavort like savages before the digital altars of gods like InstaSnap, FaceChat, and others. The Chads have even more potent talismans. However, if you can corrupt the altar, they will be weakened. You see, normies have a weakness we don't--they can be "offended" and "disgusted"...

Hijack their normie forums with disgusting images, gifs, scat, furries, fluffies, gore, vore, racism, sexism and unsourced graphs. The normies will scream and shout, and the Chads won't know how to censor your spamming because they all went to business management school.

Kekspeed, Anon. I lend you my autism should you need it
>>
>>38538566

I'm far past that point, anon. Come morning I'll have no choice but to let down my glamor and either make a run for it or take my chances against the town Chad. Local officials tend to be corrupt enough to bribe, the Chamber of Chads doesn't pay it's sherrifs enough to care.

My only hope at holding him off long enough to escape is finding another wizard in my municipality and joining forces

Are any anons posting from R0076? Please
>>
File: sad_grinch.jpg (65KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
sad_grinch.jpg
65KB, 626x626px
>only got a 2 on my AP Chad exam
>>
File: 1462935149783.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462935149783.png
43KB, 400x400px
It was horrific. They went door-to-door, searching every house in the neighborhood for signs of adult virgins. I saw mothers give up their own sons to the hunting parties. The fools believed them when they said we'd be reformed into functioning members of society who could give them grandchildren. As I hid beneath the crawlspace of an empty home on my street, I found another virgin who had managed to slip away from the hunters as well. We hid there until nightfall and then made our escape. We'd almost made it into the woods when he tripped and hurt his ankle. His cries quickly began to attract the hunters. I tried to carry him but he was too heavy for me to lift. The barks of the search dogs were getting louder and I could see the hunters' flashlights closing in. I took his pack of supplies and ran. The last sounds I remember as I ran were his pleas for help and then the sound of his screams in the distance as the dogs tore him apart.

It's been a few weeks now and I'll soon have finished off the last of the supplies. We passed by a few homes on our way here. Tonight I'm going to recon one of them and if the coast looks clear I'm going to return tomorrow night for a supply raid. Wish me luck, my friends.
>>
>>38538651
L0094 here, sorry. We have a Church of Ch*d here and our priest (Ch*d bless him) hides robots underground. I'm currently staying here and I urge you to do the same.
>>
Learn to use piles of leaves to collect rainwater and use rotten food to attract bugs. It's not as tasty as tendies but it keeps the stomach from grumbling.
>>
Head north friends. The normalfags can't stand inclement weather. I heard rumors of a resistance up their.
>>
>be me
>it's night, raining
>think I managed to get away safely from the Chad Squad
>setting up my camp to spend the night
>suddenly feel a hit in the back of my head
>Chad covers my mouth as I struggle
>goes "shhhhh"
>removes my pants and proceeds to rape me
>"don't tell anyone about this. you're safe now"
>didn't even feel half bad desu
>>
File: index.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5KB, 238x212px
>descendant of the great Thundercock himself
>slayed only 4 stacys tonight and one of them forgot to sign the sex board
all my friends will make fun of me guys what do
>>
>>38538665
Jesus, the things we've done to survive...
>>
File: 1500525715155.png (423KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500525715155.png
423KB, 680x680px
>finally save enough chadoubloons from scavenging around, usually sneaking under the iron bars structure of an orgy pit and catching them as they fall out of chads' pockets
>leave my alcove base hidden between two abandoned state mandated brewsky-towers
>cast illusionary wall over the entrance and walk to the nearest wendy's
>order a chicken tendies meal, after paying I notice it's not on the menu and the horrible mistake I've made
>waddle out as fast as my atrophied legs and rotten velcro sandals can take me
>notice the chadmobiles blockade the surrounding area as I leave, virgin police leading the bloodhound-stacies on leashes around to sniff out potential virgins by exposing their beef curtains to people
I barely got out of there, I didn't get my fucking tendies and I'm out of chadoubloons. I'm going to go hungry at least until Stacie-tember in a couple months.
>>
>>38538650

>Shitposted what little offensive material is still around on the town's SnapBook forum to weaken the normies

>It backfired: these thrice damned captchas slowed me down, and the virgin rustlers caught me red handed

>I ree'd a mighty ree and triggered four of their finest wranglers in the ensuing skirmish, but in the end they took me

>I was dragged through the streets and shamed: my already fading disguise was erased as the crowds of Stacies jeered

>I'm in the dungeons now, awaiting "trial". As if such a thing exists for our kind: it's all for show.

>I need my autism now more than ever: there are two Chads outside my cell day and night, and I'm being entirely deprived of tendies

Someone ratted me out. There's a traitor among us, and if I make it out alive, there'll be hell to pay
>>
File: themonarch.jpg (10KB, 246x204px) Image search: [Google]
themonarch.jpg
10KB, 246x204px
>McChad's raised they're nuggets to 599 this month.
>>
File: drujak.jpg (11KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
drujak.jpg
11KB, 223x226px
I managed to escape into the deepwoods before the chadpocolypse. I've been living with the trees and learning from them. I act like them and survive like they do.

But I feel something is coming, on the edge of the woodland realm. Something ripping and cutting and burning its way in...I feel the pain of the woods, and there isn't much time.
>>
File: 1497815954548.png (2MB, 1269x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1497815954548.png
2MB, 1269x1800px
Every time I cast summon waifu she runs away. Any advice?
>>
>>38538607
w-what's the punishment?
>>
>>38538779
Summon lower level waifus. Slime and mud girls are the best to get used to it. They're kinda gross, but gotta start somewhere.
>>
File: shades.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
shades.png
20KB, 474x473px
>>38538759
They may try to cut a deal with you if they think you can give names and locations
>>
File: 1471124104721.png (823KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
1471124104721.png
823KB, 1200x794px
>>38538701

Winter is a comfy season, aye, but the northern borders are guarded by an elite order of skii bros, handpicked by Thundercock to protect the realm against virginity and make bodacious jumps.
>>
The Reeeeeee'ing is upon us, brothers. Soon.
>>
File: close.jpg (15KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
close.jpg
15KB, 322x322px
>>38538803
They call it the "Devil's Roastie". I've never seen it, but I've heard the screams of the betas that did...
>>
File: 1c6.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1c6.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
>>38538811

They'll jot down the names, thank me for my service to the empire, and feed me to the dogs. I know how these normies.

Nonethless, I don't know if I can keep >>38538690 's secret if they expose me to normiememe torture. I'm so sorry. Prepare yourself, anon. The drums of war beat ever closer to your abode.
>>
>>38538826
If you time the crossing between Chad patrols and just before a snowfall, you can make it without being tracked down
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>38538878
>They call it the "Devil's Roastie"
>>
Don't forget what our ancestors fought for bots. The beta uprising was not in vain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
>>
>>38538886
>implying the Failed-Normalfag mafia aren't buying off the Chads to keep operation EXCISE running
Still, quite a low move anon. I expected better of you.
>>
File: zvdWfvL.png (43KB, 690x535px) Image search: [Google]
zvdWfvL.png
43KB, 690x535px
>>38538701

The rumors you've heard are correct, anon. But we've hardly the resources to provide our men with a minimal tendie ration, let alone fight. To attack now would be foolish, the confederacy is too well guarded.

Our best bet is to warg a weak minded Stacy and infiltrate the acting Chad in the northlands' frat house.

It won't be pretty, especially during the orgies, and our warg may very well die of exposure to normie socialization, but it's our best option at this point. We need to take down the Chads from within.
>>
>tfw haven't had sex in a long time
>going to revert to being a virgin in about three days
>>
>>38538953

What's a man to do when exposed to terrabytes upon terrabytes of low quality hot dogs and spongebob image macros and god knows what else? YOU WEREN'T THERE

You haven't seen the abominations I've seen. I'm glad my time is up now. I'll leave you naive bastards to fight a losing war against those monstrosities.
>>
File: e2b.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE REE
REEING THE SONGS OF ANGRY MEN
>>
Witnessed a virgin tortured and murdered yesterday in the public square.

After a couple chadball games it looked like they broken most of his bones. They even denied him sunscreen, his skin seared by the chadbeams from the sun.

He died in the tendie isolation tank. I saw them pull out his lifeless body, all of them laughing. The corpse was bagged and taken to the McChads across the street.
>>
>>38539130
Alas he is with Wojak and Pepe now
>>
>>38539130

Savages. Do the normies not care that there's virgin meat in their McChad burgers?
>>
File: ansnf.png (739KB, 728x607px) Image search: [Google]
ansnf.png
739KB, 728x607px
>>38537664
Just keep moving,
originaldo
>>
File: 1500321276280.jpg (247KB, 507x712px) Image search: [Google]
1500321276280.jpg
247KB, 507x712px
>they still live in the chad republic
if you can make the long ocean journey, the virgin islands are paradise. We drove out the stacies and chads long ago and erected a private undetectable internet network. We automated catching and breeding the wild island chickens and processing them to tendies.

Don't bring your computer, we have plenty in stock. I have heard too many tales of NEET-rafts sinking because they tried to bring their rigs aboard.
>>
>witnessed a virgin burning last week
>Normies chanting Charismatic Handsome Athletic Dominant as a priest of CHAD lit the kindling
>Still hear people saying it to themselves
>Charismatic Handsome Athletic Dominant
>How long until I am discovered?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.