[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I teach myself some discipline? Any cyborg-to-Chad anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1488935364208.jpg (124KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1488935364208.jpg
124KB, 540x810px
How do I teach myself some discipline? Any cyborg-to-Chad anons here that could give me a hand?
>>
>>38537566
Just do/don't do a thing. It ain't hard
>>
>>38537566
Not Chad, but I only get disciplined when I want to work on something I care about.

If you're autistic like me, that means you'll be disciplined with regards to your special interest. Trick yourself to make your special interest something productive/related to your work.
>>
File: 1499816012752.png (149KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1499816012752.png
149KB, 500x522px
>>38537579
But I often find myself losing interest or motivation to 'do a thing' so I just stop and wander into other things. I believe disciplining myself would fix this.

I just want to get good at something and be a productive human.

I've thought about slapping myself real hard when I think about not doing something or when I start procrastinating but that would be autistic.
>>
>>38537671
There isn't much more to it than just doing it. So just do it, you spectacularly autistic autist.
>>
File: 1461115273012.jpg (62KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
1461115273012.jpg
62KB, 600x573px
>>38537599
>Trick yourself to make your special interest something productive/related to your work.

But I hate my work.
>>
>>38537719
Then make your special interest something productive and that you like. It could be wood-working or programming or, in my case, surgery techniques. Then make that your job.

Then you get money, you're happy, and even if people yell at you for your autism they still respect you because you're skilled at what you do.
>>
>>38537566
Well I'm more cyborg-to-semi-chad for now, but I'm working on Chadhood.

Are you heavy like I was? Don't drink sugary drinks and don't eat a ton. Eat eggs for breakfast, eggs are chad food. Eat minimal carbs. I eat toast with my eggs because I love toast, but beyond that I eat pretty much no carbs. For lunch I eat this 1 dollar lunch (it's only a dollar because I'm 18 and above, it's free for kids) that I get with my younger brothers, it's pretty basic stuff but it fills you up. Things like a pb&j, carrots, cheese, apples, and milk. Now, I know what you're thinking, "anon, that's gay". Shut up, cunt, it's good nutrition.

For dinner I just have whatever, but I make sure not to fill myself too much.

Become Catholic and involve yourself in Catholic programs. Unless you're a filthy heretic, then just find ways to involve yourself in social situations.
>>
File: 1498062966769.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498062966769.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>38537849
I used to be when I was a child but I'm a skeleton now. Part of the reason I want some discipline in my life is because I wanna get /fit/ and obviously I need to persistently workout and eat good.

I've got other reasons such as learning to fucking study because I already failed out of university once. Granted, I wasn't studying something I liked but I should've tried.

I wish my parents would've done something more than just providing. I basically raised myself on the internet lmao.
>>
Decide on a routine, stick with the routine. Start small, like sleeping and rising at an assigned hour, cleaning your room and maintaining cleanness, practicing a skill or hobby one hour a day, calculating and eating a set meal plan, or doing morning and evening sets of calisthenics and stretches. Every week you maintain a routine is training in discipline, and with that habit you can attempt more difficult tasks.

Common fault, none of this is about motivation. Going to the gym right after you see a Schwarzenegger movie and are full of piss and vinegar to get big arms is easy, and it's almost opposed to what you're after, because routine and discipline is what keep you doing the right thing when motivation wanes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.