[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so done being fat man. I look myself in the mirror and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1005.png (207KB, 651x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.png
207KB, 651x315px
I'm so done being fat man. I look myself in the mirror and it's hard taking myself serious and if that's there case then I know sure as hell its hard for other people to take me serious. I'm 20 years old and I'm not getting any younger and time is running out, I need to get skinny so I can be attractive to girls, I want women in my life, I love pussy, I fucking want it so bad, all this fat on my body is blocking the fact that I have a good looking face, if I was skinny man i could only imagine the kind of confidence I'd have.
>>
>>38537535
i feel you man, if there was just something to do about it, but i have no idea
>>
>>38537591
I know what I have to do, run, lift occasionally and consistently, eat healthy, repeat for a year, but fuck I love fast food way to fucking much.
>>
>>38537535
A bit of advice for you, man:

1) Eat less. That shit is hard to do, though. Count those calories and make sure don't eat more than your metabolism can burn. It's rough when there's always snacks around, but its easy with a system. For example. I only allow myself to eat between 12-2 pm and 6-8 pm. its been working well. This is the main thing.
2) Exercise. Take a walk. Pop in some headphones, look at how beautiful of a day it is outside. 30 minutes, tops, and that's all you really need if you're eating right (eating under your metabolism).
3) don't give up, but also don't make it too hard. This is a gradual thing, anon, with large payoffs. I believe in you, anon. God bless.
>>
File: 1498171234050.jpg (554KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1498171234050.jpg
554KB, 724x1023px
>>38537535
Most of the eat less stuff won't work. My little brother is obese its more about what you eat. Go see a doctor or ask around /fit/ its really hard but I believe in you anon.
>>
RIP my comment.

You can do it if you stop crying about it

1) Eat less, look for a calorie counter and figure out what you need each day, and eat a little less than that.

2) Stop eating junk, goto /fit/ for food choice tips

3) WALK. EVERY. DAY.

You don't have to start with some crazy routine, just walk a quarter mile a day until you're comfortable, the add onto that till you can walk a mile or two. Then start jogging.
>>
Also go in your kitchen and throw ALL of the junk food out. ALL OF IT. It's easier to resist binge eating when you need to put in effort all the time to stop.

Replace it with healthy things.
>>
>>38537535
>If only X then I would have confidence

No. This is something you must understand, and it's the same trap people on /fit/ fall into - confidence doesn't magically appear as part of some physical characteristic. Confidence is not logical and is entirely in your mind. That's why you see manlets and ugly people who can still get a gf and can accomplish things, despite not having a nice body
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.