[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yelled at my boss and unexpectedly quit >too scared to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>yelled at my boss and unexpectedly quit
>too scared to come back and get my last check
>>
Well mate there are only two outcomes either you man up and get your paycheck or you don't.
>>
>>38537463
Own it. Just go in there and get it. What's the worst that can happen?
>>
Get your paycheck, he owes it to you regardless of if you like eachother.

If he refuses go to a small claims court.
>>
Talk to your boss' bookkeeper ask them to mail it.
>>
>>38537463
What are they going to do? Fire you?
>>
>>38537463

>'murica

Why haven't any of you backwater faggots learnt to pay out wages directly into the employees bank accounts yet?
>>
>>38537463
Get drunk and go get your last paycheck. Liquid courage really helps.
>>
>>38537463
Go get it and rub it on his face.
>>
>>38538771
basically all jobs do that, especially if its wage or salary
>>
>>38538771

If you have a job that actually matters they do direct deposit. I have a white collar office job for a huge company and I can only get my paycheck via direct deposit. Shit tier jobs like OP's give you a check for a variety of reasons.
>some of their employees don't even have a bank account so it's just easier to give everyone a check
>Jews running the company can't spare the extra handful of shekels for direct deposit (my old job was like this)
>dickhead managers can withhold your paycheck until you do whatever they want you to do (my old roommate's boss wouldn't give his employees their paycheck until they finished cleaning whatever he assigned them to clean at the end of their shift on payday)
>>
they can't send it to you in the mail? That's what all my jobs did
>>
after the quarter is up they send it to you in the mail m8
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
This thread is dead and that rhymes.
>>
>tfw have only ever worked cash in hand
>tfw can just ditch a job if I don't like it
It doesn't make much but it beats being a slave
>>
>>38540222
Are you retarded? Right to work allows anyone anywhere in the US except for one fucking state to quit any time they want without any further work required.

Literally leave half nailed boards and just walk off
>>
>>38540267
I don't live in America you fucking gremlin
>>
I always get confused by this. Don't they just deposit it in your bank account?
>>
>>38537463
To be honest with you I don't think no one at your job cares that you quit or yelled, it's a job it's not like you punched a manager on the way out or something extreme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.