[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel attracted to blacks, am I racist /r9k/? Also,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: dog.png (474KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
474KB, 640x466px
I don't feel attracted to blacks, am I racist /r9k/?
Also, is there any race that you guys don't feel attracted to?
pic not related
>>
>>38536888
Blacks aren't attractive, only the quadroons who are mostly white have any redeeming qualities. Racism is a good thing OP, it keeps your ethnoi alive throughout history, love your race man, don't let the satanic globalist cabals degrade your mind.
>>
>>38537132
But I also like japs
>>
what was the point of making this thread? if you really wanted to entertain yourself you could of posted this on reddit instead of contributing to the faggot identity "politics" cancer thats infesting the board. we've probably had this type of thread for the millionth time
>>
I only really find white women attractive, in general at least.
I find the average white girl to be attractive, but to be attracted to a girl of another race, she has to be in the top 10% of them.
>>
>>38536888
Asians...i don't know why
>>
Can you guys even get people of the opposite gender to be attracted to you? I feel like most of you guys aren't in any position to choose.
>>
File: 1457473351639.png (133KB, 827x289px) Image search: [Google]
1457473351639.png
133KB, 827x289px
Not impressed with Asians. Little juvenile bodies, look like 12 year olds

can get into tall/big tittied/and or muscular ones though
>>
I don't feel attracted to white, black, or indian women. I'm really attracted to thinn east asian women and thicc latinas.
>>
>>38536888

No there is nothing wrong with having sexual preferencing based on race. That would be like saying it's wrong for gay people to be gay.

I wouldn't exactly say there is a race I'm not attracted too I'd just say there is definitely a hierarchy of attractiveness for me in terms of race. The top is white women, than Hispanic, Arab but its a specific kind of Arab and I don't really know how to distinguish them. Bottom are blacks and Asians, Asians probably being the very bottom. With blacks (sub-saharans) however I find really dark women to be much more attractive than the moderately black ones.
>>
>>38537540

Oh yeah and (East) Indian women are also very low on that list, probably between blacks and Asians. Pacific islanders and first nations are to rare where I live to really care or rank. Or there are a fair few first nations but they pretty much all just look either white or Asian so I'd just group them in with those categories.
>>
>>38536888
Completely natural to not be attracted to a completely different species
>>
>>38536888
>implying racism is a remotely bad thing
Only killing other races gets into "bad" territory. not liking them isn't a problem.
>>
>>38537882
Is it okay to tell my friends I hate niggers? I don't kill them, I just hate them.
>>
>>38538133
I'd avoid racial topics.
>>
>>38537444
>can get into tall/big tittied/and or muscular ones though
so none
>>
File: 1444964194642.png (196KB, 327x354px) Image search: [Google]
1444964194642.png
196KB, 327x354px
>be white
>only 2 girls that ever tought you were attractive
>one was gypsy and the other a poo in the loo
>disgusted by both
Even if i knew ill end up alone i wouldnt ever sink so low
>>
File: just_blur.jpg (50KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
just_blur.jpg
50KB, 500x737px
>>38536888

>implying any of that matters when you're KHV
>>
>>38539155
>be black
>get hit on by a few girls every month
>more than half the girls that hit on me are hood trash and indian filth
>still waiting for that cute white girl, a nice asian or settle for a coal burner
>>
>>38536888
I don't feel attracted to black women but i don't have anything against any race as long as they aren't some sort of bad people. Everyone has their preferences, it's normal.
>>
Indian women are awful. They look and act terrible in every way. Truly a shame.
>>
Race is a social construct and most people's attractions are based on society's eyes instead of their own. But nobody really cares or is going to cry if you decide to pork everyone but blacks.
>>
>>38536888
Abos. There is no such thing as an attractive abo. Also hell no it's not racist.
>>
>>38536888
>, is there any race that you guys don't feel attracted to?
>pic not related
Australian Aboriginals, at least what I've seen of them on screens. Pretty much every other race I've found at least a few people who were attractive.

Once my dad tried to introduce me to a random qt black girl in an elevator when I was like 17 and as soon as the doors opened I sped out because I'm so autistic.
>>
>>38541573
>>38536888
Oh yeah greentexted >pic not related because that implies you want to fuck that dog, sick fuck.
>>
>>38539285
Kill yourself if possible
>>
The humin race
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.