[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

schizo/psychosis thread >tfw you get on meds and find out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1433453027279.jpg (81KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1433453027279.jpg
81KB, 450x338px
schizo/psychosis thread

>tfw you get on meds and find out your delusions were just that
>>
What happens when you become immune to the pill?
>>
>>38536643
Shouldn't happen, but if so I'd be pretty much fucked, moving to my new cozy permanent home at the local mental asylum.
>>
>>38536643
>tfw the doctors gave me a does of 10mg.
>tgw got him to lower it to 1mg
I honestly feel like the meds repress me. Like... sure I hear another voice. Yea that sounds crazy. But he's all I have. The only one I can be honest to.
>>
>>38537177
reporting in from
>>38537039
btw
>>
>>38537177
just hearing voices doesn't even have to be schizophrenia. if there are no delusions present, like if that's the only problem, and if it's a nice voice that doesn't really bother you, then there is no real problem and doesn't necessarily need to be medicated.

Maybe take a look at this article:
https://www.statnews.com/2017/07/13/hearing-voices-mental-illness/
>>
File: 0295_AMTRAK_EMD_F40PH.jpg (108KB, 1024x400px) Image search: [Google]
0295_AMTRAK_EMD_F40PH.jpg
108KB, 1024x400px
Ay lads
I just want you to know there is hope

Was on antipsychotics for years. Did therapy for years.

I'm now mostly recovered. About to finish college. Work TWO jobs, have a gf, and am so happy with my life I could burst. Also been off medication (with my psychiatrists permission) for several months.

Life is very good anons. You can fucking do it, I believe in you
>>
>tfw on both clozapine and ritalin
>>
>>38537285
Yea. No offense but I don't trust it. You sound a lot like the doctor.
>>
File: 1498457109703.jpg (59KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
1498457109703.jpg
59KB, 635x634px
>>38537177
I don't have psychosis because my voices don't bother me when I want to be alone, but I have several "characters" with very strong personalities who I visit to bounce thoughts off of now and then. There's one who's a really laid back girl, and she's always wants me to improve my life and make new friends. She's got bad skin, like bad psoriasis all over her, but she's so chill to hang out with and we like the same food and music. Then there's a guy, he's kind of whiny and self-pitying but genuinely doing his best. We get along well because we have the most in common. He can be kind of a bummer to be around for too long, but I like how openly acidic he is about things. There's also this really angry girl who's a huge bitch whore, selfish and manipulating. She's good at motivating me though, helping me channel my anger and learn to serve myself before others. She owns her life, which is what I want for myself.

...I'm actually crazy aren't I
>>
>be me
>sitting and talking with about two or three other people
>i dont know what we were talking about, but i remember having a fun time
>after about five minutes of talking i slowly come to the realization that i was just pacing in my room whilst talking out loud to no one the entire time

i dont know if i have an illness like schizophrenia because ive never been diagnosed, but goddammit this shit happens all the time and its worrying
>>
>>38537370
>>38537177
Where do the lines draw between Imaginary Friends, the thing /mlp/ does when they make a personality for something that can't exist, and legit Schizophrenia
>>
>>38537562
I'm >>38537370 and I'd like to know if anyone has real perspective on this. My characters are developing into more interesting people than I am, they have been telling me stories about their past and where they are from. It's kind of weird if I'm honest, but I only hear them when I want to listen so I'm not that worried or anything.
>>
>>38537770
I think if you know something is imaginary you can't be schizo. If you can't differientiate between real people and imaginary friends... you have problems
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.