[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>college >club hopping for extra credit >meet azn qt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: B_s2W1ZUcAAb2-m.jpg (65KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
B_s2W1ZUcAAb2-m.jpg
65KB, 1024x1024px
>college
>club hopping for extra credit
>meet azn qt girl
>only talk to her a few times out of whole year
>brief, but friendly conversations; very nice girl
>no feminism, no political or religious bullshit; just chill and unassuming
>occasionally spot her staring at me when she thinks I'm not looking; but that's it
>exchange facebooks at the end of one term, yet barely keep in touch
>leave occasional comments on her posts, she replies, nothing more
>still hardly know her
>recently announces she's single on facebook (but looking to stay that way)
>wasn't aware she had a boyfriend, but m'kay
>two weeks later, she invites me out with her friends for this weekend
>mitebcool.jpg

So should I just give up hope here already? I'm gonna go, but I feel like I shouldn't get my hopes up and expect much to happen between us.
>>
>>38536472
Ive learned to keep my hopes down. I know anything I do will result in failure anyways.
>>
you are a disgusting fucking normie if there was any hope to begin with
>>
>>38536472
you're fine just go with the flow, if you like her go on a date with her just you two

you might be a rebound

you might be a "emotional" friend

if she starts talking about her ex be completely disinterested, say that sucks but nothing more

asian girls admire stoicism
>>
>>38536472

If you're already intending on going, there's no need to ruin your fun by pinning your experience on if you can get the girl. Go in with blank expectations in regards to other people and just enjoy yourself in whatever capacity you can when you get there.

>inb4 justbeyourselfnormiesreeeeeeee
>>
>>38536472
Op if you are at least a 5 or 6 you will do good.
>>
File: 1488250192394.jpg (80KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1488250192394.jpg
80KB, 980x1040px
>>38536814
>at least a 5 or 6
lets not get carried away
>>
>>38536814
I'm 6'2" in height. Is there hope?

No, I don't know what my rating is on a scale of 1 - 10.
>>
It's pretty sad to waste your time hoping to get into someone's pants, rather than spending your time on the things you enjoy.

If it sounds like fun then go. If not, then don't.
>>
File: 1469593726858.jpg (30KB, 350x504px) Image search: [Google]
1469593726858.jpg
30KB, 350x504px
>>38536472
>I shouldn't get my hopes up and expect much to happen between us

just do this, dont expect shit. just go an have fun if things happen then awesome, if not then watever
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.