[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we like 4chan so much? Ive been coming to this board for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Why do we like 4chan so much? Ive been coming to this board for more then ten years and I can't stop. Why? It looks shitty and dated, literally nothings changed besides some new boards being added. They even have most of the original banners from 03 for fucks sake. The content isn't that good either. Maybe once a month a thread will make me laugh or actually hold my interest. So why can't I stop coming? I have a tab opened to the website 24 hours a day practically. What gives? I doubt Im the only one to boot...
>>
>>38536452
I'm uncertain on the entire effect it has but escapist media is super popular with our crowd for some reason
Also
>this unoriginal thread again
>>
>>38536452
>implying I like it here
I can't leave, there's a difference.
>>
I can't talk about things as openly and freely anywhere else on the web or in real life.
>>
>>38536533
Just get some frends loser
>>
>>38536452
Sounds like you need to get a life, cowboii.
>>
I found it funny and the people here are entertaining. I can talk about topics that my friends have no interest in. I like the OC and the big events (Trump election, Baneposting explosion, TORtanic) keep it fresh. Everyone here is anonmyous so they can share their opinion nomatter how controversial it is. I like to hear from racists, nazis, killers, and pedos because in real life you never would. This place gives a lot of different perspectives.
>>
>>38537565
I lost all my racist friends because i wasnt racist enough so now all i have is you guys in that department.
>>
>>38537565
I don't know how, everyone cool is too busy all the time with their jobs/wives or whatever.
>>
>>38537680
Nah, you just discovered politics, which is for dumb people anyway. One day you will realize politics shitposting made you lose your whole life on something you can't control, instead of building up real hobbies and get real knowledge about meaningful topics. You are as empty as a tumblrina. Cuck.
>>
When you live in the shadow of insanity the appearance of another mind that thinks and acts as yours does is something close to a blessed event.
>>
The answer is obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot.
Almost every form of discussion is allowed here, meaning you can post almost anything you want and the front page of a board is a random grab-bag of goodies.
>>
>>38536452
It's all about freedom of expression.

>didn't change

Why would you want this place to be bloated and shit like the rest of the fucking Interweb?

And the adds got retarded, that changed.
>>
I couldn't step in from 2012 to april 2017, normals flooded the gates thanks to idiots posting our memes on facecuck.
Something changed since april, adult normals got bored and went away, now we have young normals which are easy to bait and troll, which is quite fun. Still, a lot of them couldn't take the constant mocking so they ran back to the youtube comment section and twitch. Teens these days have no balls, they're retarded bots with ADHD, pitiful.
>>
File: 1500684648022.jpg (198KB, 800x994px) Image search: [Google]
1500684648022.jpg
198KB, 800x994px
>>38538203
what ads goyim?
>>
File: man.jpg (36KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
36KB, 240x300px
I'm really lonely and you guys are the closest thing I've ever had to a friend.
>>
>>38538255
As your friend I feel like I owe it to you to tell you that I think it would be best for you if you ended your life

>>38536452
Its actually the least bad place where you can get a daily dose, any better places are slower than our slowest board(I'm guessing /po/?)
>>
File: smug.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38538343
>As your friend I feel like I owe it to you to tell you that I think it would be best for you if you ended your life
wew lad
haha
>>
4chan and social media in general is like a slot machine. We're just addicts scrolling through the catalog looking for three cherries to line up.
>>
I'm addicted to constant content, you can refresh this site every second and get a lot of new answers and threads. No other site comes close. In exchange, there's a lot of shitposting, there really isn't that much good conversation and threads going on. But i can't quit.
>>
>>38538510
>I'm addicted to constant content
>1,370th pepe thread
...isn't it time we demanded better quality?
>>
No-strings attached instant social interaction with less bullshit and never ending content.

You get the people but without the person. I probaly despise most any single individual in particular which is the focus of regular social media, but anonymous is nobody in particular therefore bearable.

>>38538603
>demand things

See, this is why regular social media sucks dick.
>>
Weekend night /r9k/ is so slow isn't it
>>
ITT: newfags

None of the banners here are the same as they were in 2003.
If you want to lie about being an oldfag, at least check your facts faggot.
>>
>>38538635
It's already a rule that you have to post quality content. Isn't Pepe technically a hate symbol, automatically making it low-quality?
>>
>>38538706
Uh.... who cares Mr. Autist?

Of all things to mention that have changed that bother you...

Everyone knows there's a shit ton of banners that they've used.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.