[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, hello there consolecuck. What are you playing tonight? Another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1494179099267.png (101KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494179099267.png
101KB, 253x229px
Oh, hello there consolecuck. What are you playing tonight? Another $59.99 "AAA" game? Tsk tsk consolecuck, I just don't know how you do it. Paying premium for a mediocre prebuilt, having to pay to play online to use your own internet connection you're already paying for, forced console updates, barely reaching 60fps and upscaled 1080p advertised as "4k" and to top it off, you have to use a controller like its the stone ages!
Myself? I'm going to enjoy some of the finest pirated rarities you can get on PC. You see consolecuck, the best part about playing on a PC is you make a one down payment for your build, and after that, its all free consolecuck! (Sometimes if I'm feeling generous I'll pay for a game on steam during a sale or buy a key off cdkeys.)
I suppose I should be thanking you however, after all, SOMEONE has to support the industry.

Oh, and consolecuck? Remember, its all about having fun.
>>
Actually I'm playing Bloodborne
>>
File: Fortnite-Constructor.jpg (154KB, 1485x835px) Image search: [Google]
Fortnite-Constructor.jpg
154KB, 1485x835px
I just bought fortnite and gigantic ultimate edition.
>>
OP is a consolecuck ironically posting. Nice bait consolecuck.
>>
>>38536442
I can't hear you over being able to play the best fallout game modded
>>
>>38536442
Bloonboring is worse than dmc2
>>
>>38536430
Shouldn't this be on /v/?

I dont see why you cant play on multiple platforms (assuming you have money and a job). I like Halo and Gears, so I play that on console. I play shit like fallout on pc. Its good shit.
>>
>>38536430
>lol i mod and hack every game and dont really even play
>fun
hmm. really mad me tank.
>>
File: 1489544819590.png (198KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1489544819590.png
198KB, 917x871px
>have an xbone jaun
>BF1 updated yesterday with a 5gb update raping my already limited HD
>forced to download this or can't play online
>look it up while it updates
>it's just maps for premium players but everybody is forced to download it
>right now is a free premium trial where you can play those maps
>play one map in a 30min conquest session
>at the end of the game it tells me that all that xp is locked and i need premium to get that xp
>the servers were glitchy as fuck today
also the 1s controller is garbage, literally the fucking A button works only 80% of the time

i wish i had the money and patience to build a decent computer, i'm posting from a 5 year old laptop that can't even run minecraft
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (264KB, 1256x1027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
264KB, 1256x1027px
I've got ps4 and pc. Pc for when I play with friends ps4 for comfy gaming. It just feels more natural with a controller in hand. Hard to explain. Also a raspberry pi for playing old school snes with the wife and hopefully one day with my boy
>>
>>38537645
>also the 1s controller is garbage, literally the fucking A button works only 80% of the time

yeah that's a lie. it the best controller which is why it's the default on pc too and the xbone is the only console with semi-decent build quality
>>
I only play on my 3ds and it has piracy things.
>>
>>38537698
maybe i got a fucked up one, or maybe it's just the standard one they ship with the consoles

though the console itself is actually pretty nice, much better than the original
>>
>>38537698
>which is why it's the default on pc
Yeah that has NOTHING at all to do with Microshill making both Xbox and Windows.
>>
File: IMG_0319.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.gif
1MB, 400x224px
>>38537802
Private anon is on the case...he may be onto something
>>
I love vidya but this is cancer, dont infect our board with the slash vee slash trash
>>
Console gaming is far superior to pc gaming
>>
PCfags don't have Xenoblade or Arms though.
>>
How much does a used 250gb ps3 go for these days I barely use mine anymore
>>
can you keep it on /v/ pls
>>
>>38538529
This means I can play Bloodborne on Xbox One X and Master Chief Collection on PS4?
>>
>>38537445
fallout is garbage
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38536430
This is gaming.
>>
File: Snapchat-1086079620.jpg (310KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1086079620.jpg
310KB, 1080x1920px
You know if you go to college, expand and develop your career opportunities and evebtually land a well-paying job in a role you love, you too can afford to buy a top of the line PC and all the consoles like I have :^)
>>
Im a pcfag but desu they actually have a lot of exclusives I wish I could play. PS4 anyways. I have no idea why anyone would be an xboner.
>>
>>38536481
that is such a FUCKING fat ass i love it
>>
>>38536430
I on the other hand enjoy playing old PS2 games, and not paying a cent for them as I just pirate the ISO and play it with OpenPS2Loader, since most games don't work with GNU/Linux and modern games don't appeal anymore to me anyway for some reason
>>
playing eu4

originingingingal
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.