[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the highlight of your day! >get home from work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_np6kzxPmtC1uvjclyo1_500.gif (341KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np6kzxPmtC1uvjclyo1_500.gif
341KB, 500x356px
Tell me about the highlight of your day!

>get home from work a few hours ago
>excited to play destiny 2 beta
>play the mission
>load up the strike
>hop in
>one guy is afk and leaves after a few minutes
>player I'm with sucks and keeps dying
>no big deal I can carry
>hear a faint "sorry" after they die on a jump
>it's a girl
>scramble to grab my headset
>respond like a beta "I-it's ok-kay"
>don't say anything else
>she starts trying to make conversation
>find out she hasn't played destiny before
>giving it a shot
>liking it
>we start actually talking
>I'm still a sperg but it's going okay
>some guy joins in just before the boss
>releases we're talking and joins in
>total chad
>chatting her up
>telling jokes
>spoke over me a lot
>finish the strike carrying them
>you're forced to leave the fireteam in the beta
>a couple minutes later I get a friend request from the girl
>add her and she invites me into a party
>just me and her
>she wants to do some PvP
>play a few matches and she says she needs to go to bed
>leaves me with "We'll play some more tomorrow, mmkay?"

:)
>>
Boss pulled me in his office started screaming at me about how I was a liar for calling in one day cause of my illness. Finally just snapped, stood up and told him he's a pathetic failure of a man, to yell at people. He got so toasty I peeled off my uniform and threw it in the trash and walked out. 6 missed calls and 2 texts from my co worker asking me to come back. I finally stood up for myself had it felt great.
>>
>>38535882
>wake up late from playing some idle game
>play that idle game some more
>clean my room
>play with my ab wheel
it's fun because it's like the opposite of thinking
>>
I dont get it I just dont.... How can you like girls? Not only that but how can you like destiny? DESTINY the fucking mmo borderlands rip off game with terrible atmosphere, story, and gameplay? Are you mentally fucked? How can you even play online games? I can barely touch them (mainly because my social anxiety causes me to stay quiet and nearly faint when.being spoken to).but fuck me destiny is a terrible online game anyway at least play something with depth I bet you're a fucking nigger too
>>
>>38535928
It's cool that you managed to stand up for yourself but I hope you have a plan for a new job. I wouldn't want a moment where you stepping up to end up hurting you.
>>
File: 1499652407909.jpg (66KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
1499652407909.jpg
66KB, 1024x864px
I got to walk home 4 miles after work because no one could give me a ride and I didn't want to use Uber.

It was nice.
>>
>>38535882
Im getting my own allowance for "books"(saving it so i can finally fuck off.)
>>
Been talking to this cutie 3.14 gril all day that likes JoJo and weed and even though I'm a complete fag, she seems to like me. Hoping we can meet up for a smoke sesh and some anime soon.
>>
>>38535956
Look at this beta fuck over here, jealous that you can talk to girls when he can't even basic human interaction, I bet your a faggot too
>>
File: 1497703453326.jpg (143KB, 1307x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1497703453326.jpg
143KB, 1307x1108px
>>38536117
Such a based game
>>
>>38535882
Good for you OP, seriously, I mean it.
>>
>>38536016
Some things are more important than a job, honestly. Jobs in this day and age aren't worth shit, peanuts that you can't even live a stable life off of is your pay.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.