[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I started working at the McDonalds that my friend works at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: mickey-dees.jpg (129KB, 900x711px) Image search: [Google]
mickey-dees.jpg
129KB, 900x711px
So I started working at the McDonalds that my friend works at bc he suggested I do so, and there's this short Asian girl that i think is really cute. I wanna talk to her so bad. How should I approach her in a work environment? Should I try to initiate friendship with her through my friend that's been working there longer than me? He's only been working there a week longer than I have so he probably doesn't know her that well either.

I'd love whatever advice you could give me buckos.
>>
My honest advice is to never shit where you eat
>>
>>38535789
This OP. It will suck working there if theres baggage
>>
>>38535789
IT's MAcdonalds bro.

OPs boss could hire some nigger next week that might makes OPs life a living hell and he'd have to quit anyway. He might as well go for it.
>>
>>38535789
Could you elaborate desu?
>>
Show her you cock during work
>>
how is working there? i applied once but have never had a job would it eat me alive? is it terribley hard and stressful

especially using a register?
>>
>>38536104
You catch on pretty quickly, unless you're borderline retarded or really bad at cleaning I think you'll be just fine.
>>
yeah can i get uhhhhhhhhh bump
>>
>>38536104
>especially using a register?
That's being automated now
>>
>>38535736

Fucking your coworkers at mcdonalds is a time honored tradition

>BC04680
>>
Grab a meal at a 24 hr place after a late shift. Invite everyone working that night so it's not awkward. When you're about to leave, pull her aside and get her number saying you can trade shifts or whatever. Then you talk to her the next night. Pretty soon, you'll find some interest in common and you can do that activity together. Then you can make inside jokes and smile at each other at work.
>>
>>38537622
Considering my current way of transportation it's easier said then done, but you might be on to something there.
>>
>>38535736
what's your social status level in relation to hers? can you tell?
>>
odds are u already act weird around her unknowningly, and ppl around u can see it. might as well man up and straight up talk to her instead of being a little bitch because the longer u wait the harder its gonna get
>>
>>38537793
She seems pretty shy and softspoken, i'm similar but I have a pretty decent amount of friends. She has a bit of an accent in her voice too. Besides that I don't know much about her social status.
>>
>>38537733
If you can't afford a car, buy a used moped. How do you get to work? How does she get to work?
>>
are you white? if she's Asian she's most likely infatuated by your skin. we all know that.
>>
>>38537846
I've only been there for two days and I've been pretty calm and collected besides the occasional fuck up since i'm new to this.
>>38537903
My parents/brother drop me off. Idk how she gets to work. I have pretty much no money so buying a moped isn't really an option at the moment.
>>38537913
I'm hispanic but my skin is light enough to pass as white.
>>
>>38538058
stop being a pussy and talk to her then. i know its a oft repeated answer, but seriously, if you cant even engage in conversation with her, how do u expect to do anything else past that?.....

dont think too hard. next time u see an opportunity, go for it. thats the key, it has to be an opportunity. dont force it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.