[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cook a burger on the stove in a frying pan? Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (157KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 866x1300px
How do you cook a burger on the stove in a frying pan? Help I'm hunger.
>>
>eat it raw
>drink oil
>let the stomach acid warm it up
>>
turn on the stove to whatever heat you want, put the patty on and cook for the desired time.
>>
>>38535702
>>38535713
Do I have to use oil? Can I get sick if I cook it wrong?
>>
>>38535665
Turn on stove.
Put pan on stove
drop meat on pan
flip meat when it looks like it might be burnt
wait for other side to be almost burnt
eat
>>
>>38535665
Anon, do it like me!

>set stove on medium
>put the thingy on the pan
>flip every 5 minutes, or 1 minute if you're really hunger and impatient
>cut it in half to make sure cooked thoroughly
>if not, flip the both halves around until they are
>>
>>38535665
my guess is
dethaw it somehow
put it on medium high
wait a few minutes
flip
wait a few minutes

but don't forget to take out your MEAT THERMOMETER AND ENSURE THAT THE INSIDES OF THE PATTY HAS REACHED 71 DEGREES CELSIUS AS RECOMMENDED BY THE USDA

NEVER COOK MEAT WITHOUT A MEAT THERMOMETER
>>
>>38535744

Hammer it with the frying pan if it resists
>>
>>38535665
If it's frozen let it dethaw. Also oil the pan first so it doesn't stick and flips easy. Cook it until it looks good to you, and flip it so it cooks evenly
>>
>set heat to around 345 degrees (or just medium if you don't have a temp dial)
>dethaw (microwave if you're a pleb)
>then cook in 3 stages
>stage 1: cook until patty is gray halfway through the edge
>flip and press down until you break apart the gray face of the patty (not so hard you tear the patty apart you retard)
>wait until red juices form in medium to large amounts on the top
>flip
>wait until clear juice forms on the top of the patty
>flip or make a quarter inch cut through the patty and check
>if it's gray all the way through the patty is cooked
source: work at 5 guys
>>
>>38535777
Who the fuck has a thermo meter? I am not a rich man.
>>38535847
Coolio thanks buddy!! Gon eat good tonight!
>>
Be careful because it will probably let off a lot of smoke.
>>
>>38535777
you don't need a meat thermometer you mongoloid
>>
>>38535943
It was a joke because all the internet help articles say you need one even though it's completely unnecessary
>>
>>38535943

anon u still here?
>>
>>38536128
Ya I'm here. I kinda got nervous about the thawing and cooking and temperatures and cross contamination and stuff so I think I'm just going to go hungry tonight and get drunk
All the tips and instruction are much appreciated though
>>
>>38535777
Only white people use meat thermometers
>>
Make the Pattie have a little impression on the top. Don't squish the meat. Don't make it to thick. Salt, pepper little olive oil or meat and anything else you want. Into hot pan. Medium heat. Don't press on it, flip it once after like 6 mins. Make sure it's a nice brown no red.
>>
>>38535665
Just stick it in the microwave, you fucking putz. Get with the tech. I never cook my meat without a microwave. That shit takes too long.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.