[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working in an office >Company brings in 2 temp workers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

>working in an office
>Company brings in 2 temp workers
>Kiwi chad and French qt
>French qt is as close to the woman of my dreams as possible
>Not only is she beautiful but she also has compassion, happiness, and a great sense of humor.
>Always talks to me and sincerely engages me.
>I develop a crush on her
>She's based as fuck
>We share the same love of EDM and Italian neorealist cinema. We both hate Marvel capeshit
>She is so easy going and has high level bantz with the rest of us guys
>God she is so perfect
>She takes a business trip and we invited kiwi chad for drinks
>My boss accidentally reveals that I like French qt in front of kiwi chad
>I freak out and beg kiwi chad not to tell her.
>Kiwi chad promises and reassures me that I'll be ok. Because she's been dating the same guy for 8 years.....
>Oh
>Oh ok.

I left the bar early. I'm home now hiding under my blankets. I feel nothing but sadness and shame. Shame for even thinking about loving and caring for a girl who is in love with someone else. I feel shame and wish I could just disappear and never worry about work again....

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>38535636
Thats the shit part about meeing great women. Theyre almost always in serious long term relationships ... yknow cause they arent batshit insane throwing hissy fits every few days and are willing to work through problems ...
>>
>>38535636
Sorry there pal.
>>
all too well anon, but she's happy if you can take anything from that, sorry.
>>
File: sad-bear-bench.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad-bear-bench.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>38535737
>>38535872
>>38535903
Guys why won't the tears stop? I feel so pathetic....
>>
>>38535636
Sorry bud. Eventually you'll learn to just know/assume women like that are already taken.
>>
>>38535636
Sorry there pal.

>>38535926
Nah man you aren't pathetic at all. You can't let this break you, there are so many other girls. It's part of being human to get upset over shit like this.
>>
>>38536045
The worst part is that she's so empathetic that she'll worry if/when she notices how sad I am come Monday....

God....
>>
>>38535636
Sorry there pal.

>>38535926
Nah man you aren't pathetic at all. You can't let this break you, there are so many other girls. It's part of being human to get upset over shit like this.

>>38536126
Okay, so whatever you do DON'T give her any signs of you being hurt, sad, upset. That shit is dead giveaway. Put on a fake ass smile OP because god damn it if she figures out about your feelings chances are she will write it off as a silly crush and that is the last thing you need to hear. Who knows that's honestly all it could be. You'll get over it in due time. Just hang in there and find something to take your mind off it. Preferably stay off r9k and 4chan in general until this wears off. Which it will.
>>
That is really sad and pathetic. You should have let her know the *second* you were attracted to her. "Crushing" and fantasizing is for teenage girls bro.
>>
>>38535636
Awww, you're a cute little beta orbiter aren't you?

Actually no you're a male slut. You gave away your time and attention for free without any pussy in return. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>38536290
Yeah.... I'm just ashamed as fuck because I feel like no woman would ever want me.
>>
I thought this was going to end with her fucking Chad in the supply closet
>>
>>38536333
Yes I know I'm pathetic and stupid....
>>
>>38536333
he wants love not a hookup, kill yourself
>>
>>38535636
Sorry there pal.

>>38535926

>>38536126
Okay, so whatever you do DON'T give her any signs of you being hurt, sad, upset. That shit is dead giveaway. Put on a fake ass smile OP because god damn it if she figures out about your feelings chances are she will write it off as a silly crush and that is the last thing you need to hear. Who knows that's honestly all it could be. You'll get over it in due time. Just hang in there and find something to take your mind off it. Preferably stay off r9k and 4chan in general until this wears off. Which it will.

>>38536374
Don't listen to these faggots OP they're just mad Chad Thundercock fucked their trap bitches.
>>
>>38535636
WTF is a kiwi Chad?
>>
>>38536433
Chad from New Zealand. He's pretty cool dude.
>>
>>38536374
it's okay anon, just learn from your mistakes
>>38536414
and he's not going to find loving acting like a passive beta manlet.
>>
>>38535636
kek. you pathetic loser
>>
>>38535636
what multicultural country do you live, op? where the fuck can a frog, and a sheep fucker get temp jobs without sponsored visas?
>>
File: not a dating site.gif (37KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
not a dating site.gif
37KB, 360x300px
>>38535636

Are you sure chad wasn't lying to you because he's jealous?

Also, maybe she's ready to end it with her bf. she shouldn't be all flirty with co-workers if she's taken.
>>
>>38536571
The agency they work for sponsored their visas. My company hired their agency to bring in workers
>>
File: 1497881835286.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1497881835286.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
>>38535636

nigga how old are you that you still have "massive crushes" on a girl and hide under your blanky when u find out it wont work out.

nigga.
>>
>>38536620
Kiwi Chad is married and loves his leaf wife.
>>
>>38536634

>/r9k/

didnt notice where I was. my bad. jesus fuck
>>
>>38536634
I'm 25. I can't help feeling pathetic
>>
File: IMG_20170525_084710.jpg (66KB, 634x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_084710.jpg
66KB, 634x759px
>>38535636
OP, while i have felt this feel i don't want to feel it again, so fuck you. while we're on the subject, the girl i met was the first and only girl i've ever loved... and she's gone. honestly, i just drink the pain away, or when i'm not in the mood i just indulge in some good old-fashioned escapism. i was never good enough for her, i was never good enough for this world. we are cursed anon, so would such sins really be frowned upon? our souls are already damned, so relax thy pallid soul and let the darkness consume thee. such is our curse...
>>
>>38536629
that's like literally immigration fraud. exactly what trump was talking about when campaigning
>>
>>38536695
How? They've worked as consultants in Argentina, Russia, Korea, and the UK.... Is the US any different?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.