[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everytime you get drunk mom thinks you're "out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1493132430269.jpg (65KB, 541x625px) Image search: [Google]
1493132430269.jpg
65KB, 541x625px
>Everytime you get drunk mom thinks you're "out of control"
How do I stop this? My dad was an alcoholic for years, and acted retarded when he was drunk. How do I prevent her from seeing my dad in me? When I get drunk I just feel a little better but she tries to find an excuse to basically say, look you're out of control you can't drink. I'm probably not going to be able to really drunk until I get out on my own, because she is a nightmare to deal with when I've had only a few beers.
>>
wow thers an alcohol store were they sell a beer to your face its called BAR and u can go ther I think?

maybe I think of a magic thing called slot machine tho.
>>
>>38535563
Get absolutely hammered and SHOW her "out of control"
>>
maybe your dad was fine too and she just labelled him as a problem. It seems almost to me that she is the one who can't handle a fellow getting a little tipsy.
>>
My dad has the same problem with me. He was a strong alcoholic, drank a 30 pack per day from when I was born until I was about 14. I'm 21 now and really like ales, so I'll have a couple in the evening and he thinks I'm turning into an alcoholic.

Best thing to do is probably just ignore them and over time they'll realize they were acting stupid.
>>
>>38535563
get a lock for your door

stay inside your room

problem solved
>>
>>38535846
yeah, start hiding your booze and drinking in secret, that will show your mom you're not an alcoholic
>>
>>38535846
>yeah, start hiding your booze and drinking in secret, that will show your mom you're not an alcoholic
Yeah, but I shouldn't have to do that. She should trust me. I don't know it just really upsets me when she does this
>>
>>38536014
It is also a great alibi for the cops after you killed her
>>
>>38535563
I'm glad I have an older brother that's a drunk, he's said so my awful things to my mom so I have a pass when I drink around the family even if I have too many. my brother knows better than to openly drink but shes attached to him because her father was a drunk so they're closer in a codependent in sort of way.
>>
>>38535563
Just smoke some pot
>>
>>38535563
Had the exact same problem, grandfather was an extreme alcoholic, my mother thinks getting the slightest bit drunk is going on the same road, my father has no experience with drinking, got drunk once when he was 16 and now acts as if you become the devil incarnate when you are drunk, me and my brother like to get as drunk as possible though, we just get drunk away from them, at one point they stopped talking shit like they used to, still annoys me but won't say shit like ''you can't control yourself anon''. My advise is keep drinking and give it some time, if you are going to get drunk then don't let it come to her knowledge, but do let her know you are drinking, after a while of you drinking and no problems arising from it she will probably calm down a little
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.