[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm ready to marry you now Anon and raise children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>"I'm ready to marry you now Anon and raise children with morals and good character. Just real quick make sure to gag my mouth and degrade me then fuck me in the ass hard and pull out and make me suck your buttdick until you cum on my face. Do you want to have a girl or a boy btw?"

How do you respond?
>>
>>38535529
Boy first, then a girl in 3-5 years.
>>
>>38535529
I really want a daughter please. Thanks
>>
>>38535529

b-but I don't even have a job or my own apartment....
>>
>>38535529
nice qt fantasy you got there op.
but I would not recommend sucking cock after having it stuck in your ass.

let him finish inside your pussy, and then lick his cock clean, pussy is way more hygienic that as hole.
>>
>>38535855
That's the point... A girl like this raising your kids...

How did you guys not see it?

Normies are majority on this board now. They saw nothing wrong with OP's post and saw it as a good thing.
>>
File: dickbutt.jpg (84KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt.jpg
84KB, 1252x1252px
>>38535529
>buttdick

oregano commento
>>
>>38536267
no, newfag, OP posts this same shit every single day, and people aren't humoring him any more. There's no merit to jerking each other off on the same topic, the same way, all the time.
>>
>>38536409
>OP posts this same shit every single day

meh, not really
>>
>>38536409
Okay roastie. Too bad it's my first time posting this kind of thread.

Sorry to inform you that a small portion of guys who aren't brainwashed don't like you being a dirty whore.

Your world must be devastated to be mad that we don't like you and only 999 other guys like you from tinder and okcupid.
>>
If this was something she enjoyed, kept 100% in the bedroom, and only ever shared with me, I don't think it's a problem.

If she went around sharing "choke me daddy" memes on Facebook and let near-strangers do these things to her, that's a different story.
>>
>>38536783
>If this was something she enjoyed, kept 100% in the bedroom, and only ever shared with me, I don't think it's a problem.

Okay Roastie whatever you say.

>If she went around sharing "choke me daddy" memes on Facebook and let near-strangers do these things to her, that's a different story.

Who cares she has let other people who are strangers to you do this to her already unless she is a virgin.
>>
>>38536827
>Okay Roastie whatever you say.
I'm a guy.
>Who cares she has let other people who are strangers to you do this to her already unless she is a virgin.
Her being a virgin would be ideal.
>>
>>38536899
>I'm a guy.
Okay Roastie.

>>38536899
>Her being a virgin would be ideal.
Nice try trying to blend in roastie.
>>
>>38536720
lel why the fuck would she be mad robots don't like her?
world is full of normies for her to stress over than fucking robots.
jesus take your meds
>>
>>38535529
I would love to have a wife as a submissive
>>
>>38536940
>lel why the fuck would she be mad robots don't like her?
That was obviously the point of my post. Hence why I said she has 999 other people you dumbfuck.

>>38537011
Roastie false flagging as a robot.
>>
>>38537011

>This is someone's daughter

RESPECT to the kitchen
>>
>>38536720
>Too bad it's my first time posting this
Doubt.jpg
And if it really is, then you're just unORIGINAL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.