[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I learned the name of my soon-to-be college roommate and decided

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: o-COLLEGE-ROOMMATES-570.jpg (65KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
o-COLLEGE-ROOMMATES-570.jpg
65KB, 570x380px
So I learned the name of my soon-to-be college roommate and decided to Google him. I think he might be a robot. Should I try to befriend him? Or just leave him be? Will it be weird if I bring people over to our room?
>>
>>38535158

26 year old community college student here

How do you filthy normies even afford to get a dorm? I would kill to move into a dorm. I dont think universities give out financial aid for housing
>>
>>38535170
My parents aren't poor.
>>
How exactly do you infer whether or not someone is a robot from a Google search of their name?
>>
>>38535158
>decided to Google him

links?
>>
>>38535200
From his FB page. There's a bunch of photos of him in a long overcoat and he's real tall and pale. And he seems to like anime and heavy metal.
>>
Those shared-room dorms are a fucking nightmare. I had to live with a Chinese kid who barely spoke English and played "New York" by Alicia Keys on repeat. How do they expect people to live like that?
>>
>>38535228
>uses facebook
>is a robot
pick one retard
>>
>>38535231
I don't know. I'm not looking forward to it. I just hope he's relatively neat. I don't want to live with some gross piggy.
>>
>>38535170

Not OP but when I was in college I had dorms + cafeteria covered under a scholarship my school offered for being a good student. I got really lucky with roommate assignment too. Freshman year I was randomly matched with a guy who was just like me, we had all the same hobbies and we just clicked. He's the only person I've ever met who I felt understood me, within 5 minutes of meeting it was like we had been lifelong friends. We lived together again sophomore year, then lived in an off-campus apartment together until we graduated.
>>
>>38535158
The dorm in that pic looks so incredibly better than the shithole I had freshman year.
To OP, offer to do stuff with him but don't be pushy. Inviting people over is OK but don't let them overstay their welcome
>>
>>38535306
What about girls? Like if I meet a QT who wants to hook up? Is it rude to ask him for the room?
>>
My roommate was a robot and it just ended up with both of us always in our rooms not talking to each other
>>
>>38535333

We all know you wont be bringing any women to your room anon
>>
>>38535158
You seem like a fucking normie with your friends and hook up talk so figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>38535377
Go to her place. Gotcha
>>
File: laughing_whores.jpg (198KB, 960x792px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_whores.jpg
198KB, 960x792px
>>38535333

Not even trips will help you get laid
>>
>>38535437
I'm not a virgin now, so I don't think it's inconceivable that I (hopefully) have sex again in the near future.
>>
>>38535158
think of all the glorious late night bro-jobs anon!
>>
>>38535456
Trust me. In college, it's not

Enjoy

>t. High school robot virgin who lost count of how many girls he fucked during his freshmen year of college
>>
>>38535158
My roommate, medium Nor-Cal college, was a Japanese guy with dyed long blonde hair, he was 5'1", super tiny, talked with a lisp, wore make-up and schoolgirl clothes.
My parents, Christian Conservatives, were freaked out, Dad wanted him gone, school said nope.
Stayed in the dorms all 4 years, he was my roommate the whole time.
Our room had a nice couch and only one bed.
I really miss college.
>>
>>38535170
living in a dorm at 26 is weird. I did it at 24 and felt really out of place.
>>
>>38535158
That's a good idea, I should probably do that right now
>>
File: 4erip3L.gif (873KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
4erip3L.gif
873KB, 384x216px
My roommate in college was this black surfer dude. it was honestly kind of weird lol but he was the coolest dude I had ever met. he was into psychedelics and listened to weird ass indie bands. I miss the strange ass guy.

op just wait to see what he's actually like. take it from there.
>>
How would you react if the roommate was black, OP? Or did you specifically request for a non black roommate?
>>
Hey my thread came back to life.

>>38536805
Wouldn't care so long as he wasn't too ghetto gangsta.
>>
>>38536805

I don't think his dorm application had a "No niggers" box to check
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.