[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to buy cigs? They're always out of reach

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tfw.jpg (121KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
121KB, 612x612px
How am I supposed to buy cigs? They're always out of reach so I'd have to actually ask for then, but I'm too socially inept to do it, even though I'm legally able to buy them.
>>
>>38534474
>"hey, can I get a pack of [insert cigarette brand here]?"
Then the cashier will grab it for you, tell you the amount and whatnot and just pay it and leave. Just practice saying that one sentence over and over so that will be the only thing you have to say.
>>
>>38534474
are you retarded anon?
You're not even able to speak to a cashier?
So how do you pay and stuff
>>
>>38534474
Write a note that says "I am mute. I would like one pack of [insert your brand here] please," and hand it to the cashier.
>>
Honestly i hate how people make put like theyre so bad. Obviously not good but at a few cigs a day as long as you dont increase youre fine. the quality of air in cities and at places where cars get fixed over the course of a day is worse and videos of vacuums with a coffee filter showing the residue of a cig is mostly exhaled you dont inhale and just keep it like that

just go to a gas station ask for something try turquoise americam spirits (this is the regular one that isnt a "light" its pretty strong and is natural) marlboro and camel filters use reconstited stems and turn it into a paper if you tear open a marlboro youll notice that the tobacco dpesnt have the normal fibers on it and it looks like paper
>>
>>38534594
Yea I read once how spending a couple hours walking through your average traffic infested city (or living in one I guess) is the equivalent of smoking a pack per day
>>
>>38534474
Have you considered not smoking fucking cigarettes?
>>
>>38534474
Roll your own. Find some cheap pipe tobacco online and buy it. Don't buy real pipe tobacco, get the stuff that looks dry and it comes in big resealable bags. They call it pipe tobacco to get around a cigarette tax. You can buy a pound in any flavor you want, some brands are additive free. Then you buy a pound of that for $20 and buy some rolling papers.
>>
>>38534594

stop trying to justify your pocket cancer
>>
File: 1835787622.jpg (61KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1835787622.jpg
61KB, 600x582px
>>38534594
>he actually believes smoking is less cancerous than living in a city
Better for you mental health sure, but have fun with your cancer.
>>
>>38534474
Grow a pair and literally ask the vender, he gets hundreds of people talking to him everyday. Why do you think he would give a fuck
>>
>>38534474
Must suck, being 12 years old
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.