[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My heart fucking hurts, I feel so lonely like I don't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: fuck.jpg (38KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
38KB, 612x612px
My heart fucking hurts, I feel so lonely like I don't have anyone in my life. I'm sitting alone in a dark room. Fuck. Anyone wanna talk?
>>
>>38533515
Someanon once told me that one day it will stop hurting and I won't care about the loneliness anymore.
>>
File: kierkegaard1.jpg (450KB, 1661x2168px) Image search: [Google]
kierkegaard1.jpg
450KB, 1661x2168px
Sure, what do you want to talk about? What's causing your despair?
>>
>>38533580
But, is it really better? To not feel anything, to be numb, instead of feeling something, even if it's pain? Not sure I want that.
>>
>>38533580
he's right. not that you are going to do anything about it, do you

you eventually stop caring.
>>
>>38533515
vent it out to me, ill do my best to help you
>>
>>38533612
Nothing in particular. I'm just lonely. My family is far away, I barely have any friends, they don't answer me, and even my online friends don't message me anymore. It's a feeling of not belonging.
>>
>>38533621
Not that guy but yeah feeling nothing is preferable. I still feel happiness at times, but anything to do with relationships are foreign to me. Compliments slide off of me, insults mean nothing, and I don't care about the vast majority of people, including my family.
>>
>>38533515

>yfw you realize you're in denial about the fact that nobody cares, that's why you're posting this

Hey. Nobody cares. You could die in the next hour and nobody would care. Your family would weep for a week at most, then they'd just sniffle, then after that you'd just be a memory. They will continue to laugh and fuck and eat and joke. Literally nothing matters.

Heck you know what? Collect enough money and travel to whatever you ultimately want to see. After that if you have nowhere to go just let yourself die. That's what I might do.
>>
>>38533671
really sorry to hear you are feeling like this. wanna play something with me ?
>>
File: S8uogU3.jpg (39KB, 450x668px) Image search: [Google]
S8uogU3.jpg
39KB, 450x668px
>>38533671
That sucks. Got a discord? We can chat if you want, I've got nothing to do.
>>
>>38533693
We're the same, you and I. But I'm a 3rd year in college right now, and trying to teach myself to really connect with people again because I want to make things better
>>
File: 1491438847644.jpg (32KB, 307x279px) Image search: [Google]
1491438847644.jpg
32KB, 307x279px
>>38533698
>Hey. Nobody cares. You could die in the next hour and nobody would care. Your family would weep for a week at most, then they'd just sniffle, then after that you'd just be a memory. They will continue to laugh and fuck and eat and joke. Literally nothing matters.
Fuck, you got me with that. I guess you're right, I should probably not care so much and do what I want.

>>38533797
I'm on 2nd year of college as well. It kinda sucks, people usually say college is where you make friendships, yet here I am. I know some cool people but I don't really go out.
>>
File: connection_by_yuumei-d5xh09x.jpg (416KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
connection_by_yuumei-d5xh09x.jpg
416KB, 800x800px
>>38533515
Sitting here in a dark room too. There's a huge thunderstorm going on outside, and the night is so hot and humid. I feel really gloomy and isolated too. What are you doing to distract, anon?
>>
File: 2qFo8le.jpg (131KB, 998x1428px) Image search: [Google]
2qFo8le.jpg
131KB, 998x1428px
>>38533698
>>38533842
>these two anons faces when
>>
>>38533842
You could be as big as this Linkin Park edgelord guy, watch them forget him in the next couple of weeks, if even that.

And yeah college is where you meet people brah. If you don't meet any woman there good fucking luck. Had three relationships in college, once you get out and start working your options plummet because you're always trying to balance work and pleasure, and you're limited with who you come into contact with unless you go out to bars or clubs, at which you will find no quality people.
>>
File: 1496397181123.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1496397181123.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
>>38533879
>statistically 73.2 years
>he's 71 right now
g-guys i dont think he'll live long enough to complete his term
>>
Post more albino qt's
>>
>>38533963
>watch them forget him in the next couple of weeks
You moron. He had 6 children and a wife. They will literally mourn for him until they die.
>>
>>38533861

Not OP but I'm listening to this. Feels melancholy desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiYC3qEqztg
>>
>>38534015

No, they won't. Watch his wife eventually start fucking another guy. Watch his kids grow and laugh and joke and start fucking other people themselves. They aren't even his biological children.

You're confusing mourning with remembering. He will just be a memory, maybe they'll shed tears a night or two, after the initial phase of actual mourning.
>>
>>38533515
I just took a 1h walk. Probably gonna take a shower in a few minutes. I have no friends too.
>>
>>38533779
Not OP but Kierkegaard is one of my favorite philosophers, tied with Camus and Schopenhauer. I don't have a discord but I'd love to discuss Kierkegaard some in the thread. Are you a Christian Existentialist?
>>
File: rainbow_by_sakimichan-d4p0s2u.jpg (689KB, 1540x1941px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_by_sakimichan-d4p0s2u.jpg
689KB, 1540x1941px
>>38534040
It's pretty.. but I'm afraid to listen to morose stuff when I feel like this. It just makes me feel really anxious and low. I had to go in the opposite direction; got standup comedy podcasts AND my Pandora old jazz station both playing at a low volume to sort of keep my mind from dwelling on any one thing for too long.
>>
>>38533731
I don't really play vidya, but if you got a good idea, I might play, I don't know

>>38533779
Hit me up, PuckKnuckle#3948
>>
>>38533861
Well I made this thread and I'm listening to music, and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>38534096
>They aren't even his biological children.
>no proof
>>
>>38533842
don't listen to nihilists
don't listen to dudebros

Everyone misses out on tons of opportunities in life. Just look at the stock market, just look at cryptocurrency. But doormats who try to get as much as they can out of life have a hoarder mentality that ends up making them miserable. They always need more money, they always need the support of their Instagram followers to validate their life experiences, they always need people to like them.

For companionship, go work with animals for a bit, by volunteering at a pet shelter or zoo or working at a pet store. For life, make sure you always have food on the table, a roof over your head and an internet connection and make it a goal to make things you'll be proud of.
>>
>>38534125
Sounds comfy. I'd take a walk but it's late and I'm afraid of getting mugged.
>>
>>38533797
Godspeed man, hopefully it all works out for you. I don't want you to stay in this slump.
>>
>>38534129
I'm somewhat of a recent convert to the topic, but I feel a special connection to Soren; Fear and Trembling has gotten me through a lot of awful shit.
>>38534174
added
>>
>>38534466
If you liked Fear and Trembling I'd also recommend The Myth Of Sisyphus. Kierkegaard was the first philosopher to raise the concept of absurdism, and Camus really took it further. I'm somewhat new to the Christian spectrum of things also. I've been into philosophy for a while, but in the past it's been more cynical and nihilistic philosophy I was reading. I've still been struggling making the full conversion to Christianity, as hedonism and moral nihilism is so attractive and tempting, even if it's not what's best for me. Are you a Christian, or are you more into Kierkegaard for his existentialist views?
>>
>>38533698
>>38533515
>Heck you know what? Collect enough money and travel to whatever you ultimately want to see. After that if you have nowhere to go just let yourself die. That's what I might do.

That's the thing to do but just pack a duffel bag and open the door and walk out and never look back. Right now. Just GTFO. Get as far away as you can and then get as far away as you can the day after that. You don't need a destination. Just keep moving. Do whatever you have to so you can keep moving. When you hit rock bottom, that's when you will awake from your slumber and feel most alive. Your body will energize you and you will be off to the races. Life will be what you choose to make of it with endless possibilities. You will be free.
>>
>>38533515
Do you have anything that makes you happy? I have my cat... His name is Bobo. Bobo is kindof fat and he's orange with a white face and stomach. He's a stupid motherfucker, but he sits on my lap when I play vidya, so he's pretty alright.
>>
>>38534647
I hate you fucking Chris McCandless freaks. If you want to starve to death in Alaska that's your business, but there's a lot of comfort in not having to worry where you're going to sleep for the night.
>>
File: IMG_1570.png (716KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.png
716KB, 1920x1080px
>>38533515
I'm here anon, feeling feels. Found out that the girl I fell in love with is engaged to her girlfriend. It's an intense feel.

Can anyone else relate?
>>
>>38533978
>g-guys i dont think he'll live long enough to complete his term
he knows that is possible. he wants to go out as the most famous man on earth and he will. pretty fucking unbelievable, actually.
>>
>>38534647
You are SO right, the bums I see on Boston Common every day CLEARLY have endless possibilities.

They're really off to the races.
>>
>>38534703
>If you want to starve to death in Alaska that's your business, but there's a lot of comfort in not having to worry where you're going to sleep for the night.
That comfort is UNNATURAL! Your body was not built for it, literally. Your body is rebelling against modern day existence every minute and it is making you sick and anxious and ruining the precious years of your life on this rock.
>>
>>38534716
At least she's not being plowed by Chad. I would get them drunk and try and get a threeway in there.
>>
>>38534748
>You are SO right, the bums I see on Boston Common every day CLEARLY have endless possibilities.
They are not there by choice. It's all about mindset. You have to tell your brain and your body that it is going on a wild adventure and your brain and body will be as sharp and ready as it needs to be.
>>
File: 20170618_152546.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_152546.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>38534703

Shut the fuck up you fucking coward moron, nobody is saying to go shit yourself to death in the Alaskan wilderness. Go the fuck back to /out/ to shit in the woods.

I did exactly that, left everything behind and moved to another state to start from scratch. I haven't looked back at that shit pile of a city where you couldn't even take a walk without having people and cars whiz by you every minute. I moved to Wyoming, picked myself up, worked hard and now I get to hike whenever I fucking want. Just because you're a weak piece of shit doesn't mean others can't do it.
>>
>>38534787
I love what the Internet has given us. You have centuries of writing at your fingertips, you have video tutorials for a ton of DIY projects. We have spent so many years striving for this body of knowledge that I think it would be wasteful to not use it.

>>38534890
Forgive me for thinking that's what you meant when you said "hit rock bottom"
>>
>>38534623
I'm new to christianity as well, I was exposed to kierkegaard through my university classes. But part of what makes him great is that he has broad appeal to a non religious audience.
>>
>>38534691
I second this but I'm more of a dog person... If you ever feel that no one cares then get a dog. They basically get too excited to contain themselves every time you come home.
>>
>>38533580
Holy fuck man I thought I was gonna get All Star'd
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-28-20-52-19-1.png (445KB, 1080x650px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-28-20-52-19-1.png
445KB, 1080x650px
>>38534219
>bitcoin faggots can't help but discuss the one thing they "understand" in any thread
Jesus it's just sad now
>>
>>38535049
I would be completely closed to religion if it weren't for the things Kierkegaard said about subjectivity. The concepts of subjectivity he introduced was extremely original thought, and it's what started the entire existentialist movement. The atheistic existentialist's still have to bow to Kierkegaard wether they like it or not. Have you fully converted to Christianity? Baptism and all?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.