[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Take a shit >Meticulously wipe ass like 20 times, multiple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Take a shit
>Meticulously wipe ass like 20 times, multiple flushes to prevent clogging, won't stop wiping until the toilet paper comes back clean and white
>20 minutes goes by
>have an itchy, poopy, dirty anus

I'm tired of this happening. How is this possible?
>>
Too many carbs/sugars in your diet I think.
>>
Try to eat less fat and more ruffage.
Will make your poop less soft.
Had the same problem and results came quick.
>>
>>38533374

What's ruffage?
>>
>>38533263
dont listen to >>38533307 >>38533374

they are faggots that don't know SHIT about shit

Get a washlet electric bidet and let that fucker blow water all over your poopy anus until it's sparkly clean. I'll never go back to trying to wipe with paper again.

I mean seriously. Lets say you accidently pick up a dog turd with your bare hand. You try to wipe it off with a paper towel and assume its clean enough?
>>
>>38533403
Sorry, not a native speaker and the translation wasn't correct.
Dietary Fiber, found in lettuce etc.
Stuff your Body cant really use, so it just gets dumped.
Believe me and try it for a week or two. You will see a difference.
Also get some wet wipes, less expensive than a fucking bidet!
>>38533434
That's not a real answer to his question
>>
>>38533558
Yes it is

Turn the bidet up to turbo wash and it cleans the sphincter-ring so well that the poop has no chance to irritate it after you finish. Better than roughage (which btw was the correct translation, and the other guy is just a dumbass) and wipes
>>
>>38533558
does eating oats give me the same results?
>>
>>38533695
Just look up sources of fiber anon
>>
>>38533263
do kegals to prevent anal leakage
>>
>>38533263
use wet wipes for the heavy lifting, really cuts the time down
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.