[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup wagecucks! AWWWWN! i'm just here enjoying some beer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: C1csr4-XEAATjKl.jpg (86KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
C1csr4-XEAATjKl.jpg
86KB, 750x725px
sup wagecucks!
AWWWWN!
i'm just here enjoying some beer bought with your tax shekels, and watching animu.
Life's chill and smooth. I like peaceful life.
Enjoy you pathetically short weekend, cucks.
>>
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIN STUPID NEET I AM BETTER THAN YOU I GET TO FUCK USED GOODS TRASH WHORES
>>
>>38532680
I'm like you, except not voluntarily. I would kill 7 newborn rhinos for a full time job
>>
>>38533031
what a dumb brainwashed loser
>>
File: 1488884585350.png (293KB, 651x503px) Image search: [Google]
1488884585350.png
293KB, 651x503px
wish I was a wageslave, neetbucks only buy so much
>>
>>38533169
sure. I'm both dumb and most likely brainwashed by something or other how would I know. I'm not as narcissistic to believe that I am redpilled and somehow am above everyone else.

though getting a fulltime job is what I need atm for personal reasons that require more cash than I have. how did you get like this OP?
>>
>>38533229
>>38533209
you're a pathetic loser slave, i'd rather die than live on my knees.
>how did you get like this OP?
internet and the never ending search for truth and enlightenment.
>>
>>38533293
everything/one is/are corrupt, yes. doubting this is foolish and naive.

is that why you have adopted this /b/neet way of looking at life?
>implying this isn''t simply your excuse for neeting your life away
>>
>>38533442
yes this plus my personal experience, you see my dear wagecuck, i was just not born to be a slave, or should i say, i was a failure in the brainwashing class.
my minimalist life is good now, i have enough for all my needs, no stress, no worries, just chilling and peaceful, that's the way i like it.
you know why? because there is a better life coming my way, and i dont have to sell my soul to the devil to have it.
>>
>>38533540
>to hide that you are special
the neet thinks he's special

didn't know religious neets existed. robots in general sure, but actual hardcore neets? I assumed devoutly religious guys had a natural drive to live a good christian life.

>better life coming my way
if you're gambling on there being a heaven, you're deluding yourself.

though if that's the only way for you to cope with your failure of a life, stick to it. or you know, don't. your life won't get better than this unless you sacrifice your dignity and become a wage cuck
>>
>tfw salary
>tfw coworkers working hard, take no lunch/breaks to save their hours and go home early.
>tfw I literally sat in my office all day watching anime/giving them one or two word answers and get paid more than them.
I don't even bother pretending to make myself look busy.
>>
>>38533714
well well my dear wagecuck, you see, that's what makes the difference between light and darkness, truth and lies, good and evil.
We are entitled to believe what we want, but in the end one of us will be the wretched regretful loser(which is you, according to my convictions).
Go ahead wageslave, call me crazy, or deluded, or coping, i could say the same about you. it's just like politics. only i'm convinced that you are the loser. and i have terabytes of evidence, but even if i did provide it, your dumb brainwashed mind would never believe it. because you dont want to. it's simple as that.
so enjoy your pathetic materialistic life for a short time, but your sad ending is coming fast. (5-7 years max).
ok so i;m gonna read a special book now, enough 4chan for today.
>>
>>38533738
pretending to look busy is the most tiring thing about being lazy on the job. in the end, I did the same as you and got fired for it. worth it.
>>
>>38533031
same. i literally have an associates and even retail places arent calling back
>>
>>38533738
>'m so pathetic i like to overexover exaggerate and delude myself on the internet to make myself feel better
pathetic loser
>>
>>38533957
Sorry to hear that my man.
I'm in a bretty good position where I won't get fired.
My boss literally sits across from me and justs asks what I'm watching.
He gives about as many fuck as I do, as long as the wagies are contained and product is being pushed neither of us care.

>>38534017
I'm sorry your life sucks.
>>
>>38533922
>claims to have evidence of divine precense
>doesn''t provide cus "you wouldn't believe it"

I'm kind of a fag when it comes to evidence. I have been in the middle of too many deceptive situations and met too many brilliant liars. I don't believe "evidence" even if it is crystal clear proof for 99.9% of people. I am quite sceptical generally. perhaps this makes me a retard and a loser. I don't really care.

I don't believe in anything that I have not personally been convinced of with rock hard evidence. therefore your imagined heaven, or whatever you believe in, does not exist (in my mind). I am fine with you believing it, but if it is this zealous faith that keeps you from living a healthier life, than I think it is a negative thing.
>>
>>38534088
that's your ignorant opinion, my dude.
but i personally believe that you are a brainwashed slave.
>>
i make enough money working 6 months a year to have 5 motorcycles and drive my camper around the other 6 months
>>
>>38534042
>i'm too exhausted from slavery too think or talk logically
me too, i'm very sorry your wageslave life sucks, my fellow 4channer.
>>
>>38534138
well I wouldn't say being sceptical of faith/ANYTHING between heaven and earth is "ignorant"
>>
File: 1500580278179.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1500580278179.png
1MB, 1280x738px
I used to be a criminal but then I went legit and started wageslaving for like 9 years. Now I partially own the place I wageslave at.

That's life i guess m8
>>
>>38534178
maybe force yourself to read www.whale.to for starters, but nah, i'm talking to a dumb drone who just doesn't care.
(that was my generous act of mercy, it will not be repeated)
>>
>>38534673
you having a laugh mate?

you're right. I don't care. I have few cares. I don't want to call anyone a dumb drone just because they don't adhere to my own beliefs and also I don't know what's going on inside their heads.

frankly your way of looking at things and people who don't agree with you is repulsive. you didn't chose the neet life did you? the neet life chose you. no friends, ever? amirite? how could anybody want to be around someone like you.

I'm not here to insult you, I don't believe having friends/no friends means you are a sad/good person. I'm not here to insult your neet lifestyle either, because as I've said, I'm living it myself.

whale.to, I'll bookmark it for the lols
>>
File: 1496340658816.jpg (31KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1496340658816.jpg
31KB, 600x765px
who /paid internship/ here?

I make 45k a year with no responsibility. Usually they just tell me to take off early after a hard day watching anime on my laptop.

I didn't even fall for the stem meme. My bachelors is political science.
>>
>>38536309
dat dere camouflaged neet life
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.