[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While you do not have to believe me on this I am going to assure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: booze.jpg (181KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
booze.jpg
181KB, 1500x1500px
While you do not have to believe me on this I am going to assure you that the content of this tale is %100 factual

>Be me 14 beta fag who is top of the charts in academia
>Family doesn't have much money but we make do just enough for food not enough for vidya
> Hatch a plan to sell booze I lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone so no one would buy booze for the kids.
>Buy yeast sugar and apple juice with some change I had hidden under my bed (about 5 dollars back then)
>Assemble the ingredients and leave for a month
>Know one of those half beta half alpha druggie kids
>Ask him if he wants to buy booze from me
>He laughs and says Sure and creates a meeting spot
>Farm field about 5 minutes away from our school
>Pull out the bottle of juice dude laughs and says "Really?" he tried to walk away and I go up to him and say " Try a drink"
>I of course took around a shotglass out prior to get the methyl out (my uncle worked in the alcohol industry so I understood this)
> Pour a small amount into the cap of the juice and he drinks it
>it basically tastes like shit but it is around %12 alcohol and it burns as it goes down
>he says "Holy shit how did you get this?"
>tell him I made it
>buys it for $25 and asks for like 5 more bottles and about different flavors
>Most money I had ever held by the age of 14
cont?
>>
Continue my dude

Oorginihgh
>>
>>38532628
>not typing up the story beforehand
>making people wait while you type shit out
Sage this shit, fuck you OP
>>
I made the shit before but the yeast would always collect at the bottom of the bottle and every time I tried to either drink it or try to separate the juice from yeast by pouring it into a different container, the yeast would mix with the rest of the juice and it would taste horrible
>>
>>38532628
Continue u queer hurry up
>>
>>38532628
>methyl from a drink that wasn't distilled
Fucking retard.
>>
>>38533823
This thread was a waste of time and I hope OP dies in a fire for not delivering

Fuck OP. Sage
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.