[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Normie's HAVE to be degenerates? What drives them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (13KB, 220x328px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg
13KB, 220x328px
Why do Normie's HAVE to be degenerates? What drives them to be such disgusting pieces of alcohol-drinking, drug-using, casual-sex-having, liberal-voting, fag-enabling pieces of human refuse?
>>
t. obese permavirgin who occasionally makes the mistake of drinking from his piss bottles
>>
>>38532091
The feel the same way robots do about life, but instead of being miserable, they choose to fill it with empty hedonistic pleasures to distract themselves.
>>
>>38532111
I may drink from my pissbottles on occasion, but I'm not some retard who does it by mistake.
>>
>>38532091
You've just raised your bar of decency to a point where they cannot compete, the mere fact that you even look at something like degeneracy shows why you are an outcast.
>>
>>38532091
>What drives them to be such disgusting pieces of alcohol-drinking, drug-using, casual-sex-having, liberal-voting, fag-enabling pieces of human refuse?
Jews.
t. /pol/ack
>>
>>38532091
That's me except without the casual sex
;))
>>
File: 14589490302150.jpg (25KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
14589490302150.jpg
25KB, 437x437px
>>38532091
Why do you have to be a edgy narcissistic neckbeard who literally invents reasons why he is should feel superior to everyone else?
>>
>>38532111
This actually happened to me once
I had fanta bottles everywhere and got unlucky and drank out of the one with piss in it

At least I'm not fat
>>
>>38532091
>What drives them to be such disgusting pieces of alcohol-drinking, drug-using, casual-sex-having, liberal-voting, fag-enabling pieces of human refuse?

Jews
>>
>>38532091
Take out the sex part and welcome to r9k
>>
>>38532281
hello, normalfriend. how was your day? are you enjoying your summer on 4chan so far?
>>
>>38532091
>>38532091
>being gay is degenerate

I agree with you on the rest, but I'm gay and not degenerate. I don't have ass sex or fantasize about mens assholes or use buttplugs and dildos. I don't wear mesh shirts or have piercings.
I go to church and I have never masturbated. I am literally more pure than you and you have the nerve to call me a degenerate. See you in hell, pillow-fucker.
>>
File: dylan-klebold-14.jpg (16KB, 498x320px) Image search: [Google]
dylan-klebold-14.jpg
16KB, 498x320px
>>38532091
Normies:
>drink alcohol for fun, most likely in social situations
>do drugs for fun, most likely in social situations
>they can be republican or liberal
>losers are the ones who enable homosexuals
NEETS:
>do drugs to make themselves feel better
>drink alcohol to forget
>would have sex if they could
>often enable homosexuals but don't care most of the time
>also human refuse
>often degenerate as well
Everybody is garbage.
>>
>>38532091
Hey bud, leave alcohol out of this. It dulls the pain of being an unlovable failure.
>>
File: 1500273237659.jpg (454KB, 1000x1337px) Image search: [Google]
1500273237659.jpg
454KB, 1000x1337px
You know anon, most robots are incredibly degenerate. Columbine worship threads are degenerate. Drug threads are degenerate. Trap threads are degenerate. Look around you. The average robot and the average normalfag are comparable in levels of perversity.
>>
>>38532497
Stop posting that pathetic emo yid. Couldn't even do a mass shooting right, and he perpetrated it for all the wrong reasons.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.