[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 22 year old straight male >met a qt trap you online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-07-11-12-18-31.png (108KB, 1424x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-11-12-18-31.png
108KB, 1424x1062px
>be me 22 year old straight male
>met a qt trap you online and got an awesome BJ last weekend
>wants me to fuck her(his) boipussy this weekend

Lol, what it do robots?
>>
File: 1443935214129.jpg (28KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
1443935214129.jpg
28KB, 175x175px
are you gay
orogonialo
>>
File: s1e10_thumb[1].jpg (17KB, 464x261px) Image search: [Google]
s1e10_thumb[1].jpg
17KB, 464x261px
>>38530835
no, im totally straight, thats whats so crazy about all this
>>
>>38530825
how big is your benis? I had a trap succ my 3 incher once but never called back.
>>
you should do it, fuck I keep getting rejected so it's nice to see someone succeed atleast
>>
>>38530825
WHAT IT BE WHAT IT DO, WHAZ CRACKIN NIGGA?
>>
>>38530852
Nope, you aren't straight
>>
File: asdfasdfd.png (148KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfd.png
148KB, 720x1280px
>>38530858
like between 5 and 6 inches, its cool because ive always felt small but "she" keeps texting me saying how "nice" my dick is
tfw she(he) wants me to go raw in the boipuss but im 2 scurred
>>
>>38530873
I am straight, she had a very feminine penis. It's not like I'm into guys.
>>
ay, I remember your old thread. Look, you wouldn't be posting if you werent conflicted. You obviously like her (him). Just do what your heart's telling you to do, man. You shouldn't feel guilty for having a connection with someone. I think you're more afraid of what others will think of you. she is passable right?
>>
File: 1422244556325.gif (886KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1422244556325.gif
886KB, 294x233px
>>38530927
keep going m8y
>>
>>38530873

ok, im so fucking sick of this meme, it needs to end once and for all. traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.
I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.
It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.
There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.
If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.
>>
>>38530825
>babe

My dick just went soft
>>
>>38531024
If it has a dick then it's gay, my dude
>>
Why do traps always try to emulate Stacy? Just be a normal girl, you freak.
>>
Didn't you fuck the tranny last week...?
>>
>>38531865
Last week? Think you mean every week, op is a fag.
>>
>>38530861
Not OP here, but seriously?
Robots generally are agressive with anyone who do sex things.
>>
>>38530825
how many times are you gonna post this garbage
>>
>>38531024
Most people rejected His message
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.