[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well now I feel bad. I just told my mom why I want to kill myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 45659374_p0.jpg (886KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
45659374_p0.jpg
886KB, 868x1228px
Well now I feel bad. I just told my mom why I want to kill myself. I was yelling and stuff. She was just sitting on the couch crying with her arms crossed, while sipping soda. I feel like everyone in my life who ever cared about me I'm cutting off. I have to do it though so when I do kill myself nobody gets hurt. It's easier if everyone hates me.
>>
killing yourself will make them more upset with you, don't ruin their lives OP, give them time and apologize
>>
>>38530492
You have to think of shit in your mom's point of view. She spent years and years raising some baby with 24/7 care then seeing it grow into a child, teen, then an adult. And now that adult wants to throw in the towel despite how hard she tried.

Feel free though if she was a dogshit mom. But someone still fed you and raised you apparently.

When your depressed as fuck it's kind of hard to see your life from their point of view.
>>
>>38530721
you're a normie

I'm killing myself and nobody can stop me
>>
>>38530807
I never asked for life. I feel sorry for her, but guilting me into living isn't going to make me enjoy life

I feel bad because she half kills herself for years on end for us. She never sleeps, she works, cooks, cleans, drives us everywhere. And still maintains a positive attitude.
>>
>>38530492
>>38530810
>>38530856
Normally i'd be sympathetic but if you were really going to kill yourself you'd just do it rather than attention seeking here.

>I'm killing myself and nobody can stop me
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>38530856
I dunno man, I was depressed my entire life because brain problems, but my parents were good parents.

I could have killed myself, but I was like "whatever I'll try to make it to 30". I'm honestly glad I did wait. I mean life is still shit and I'm a loser compared to everyone else, but I made it through something at least. Things are slowly improving.
>>
>>38531152
That's a dumb argument. You can't "just die" on any given die you want to.
>>
>>38531393
Sure you can. Unless this mom of yours is hiding all the knives or some shit there's nothing physically stopping you from killing yourself.

If you were posting saying that you felt like killing yourself then that would be one thing. But it sounds like you're commited to the act but here you are, blogging on 4chan like a 13 year old. Sorry if I can't really take you seriously OP
>>
>>38531498
stabbing yourself in the chest repeatedly isn't a nice way to go

I'd prefer a gun, but I can't buy one for a years years due to having been in a mental hospital
>>
>>38531527
So you aren't going to kill yourself? Ok, thanks for clearing that up OP

/thread
>>
>>38530492
Anon, that won't make it better. It'll make it the worst it could fucking be. Just don't do it.
>>
>>38531539
Today? No. That's unrealistic. Eventually? yes.

I've had these thought since I was like 7. Only problem is there's no "convenient" way of doing it outside of a gun.

I could buy my own house to hang in the garage. I can't do it here because my family is always everywhere.
>>
>>38531620
>what is a razorblade and a warm bath?
>what is a bridge?
>what is an overpass?
>what is wandering out in the woods on a freezing night with a bottle of vodka?
Well, maybe not that one since you're underage and all.
>what is a helium tank?
>>
>Get a rope or a bunch of sheets or something.
>tie a noose and find a tree
>kill yourself
Sounds like you're the only normie here faggot.
>>
>>38531663
I'm not confident about the razor thing and I don't have a tub
Jumping off an overpass is no guarantee. I could just break my legs
it doesn't get freezing here
I'm not sure how to utilize a tank, but I might look into that

I'm also 25
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.