[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the Alt-Right support the LGBTP community? >LGBT Milo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: lgbtp.jpg (123KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lgbtp.jpg
123KB, 720x1080px
Does the Alt-Right support the LGBTP community?

>LGBT Milo Yiannopoulous promoted pedophilia
>God-Emperor Trump is the first pro-LGBT Republican
>4chan, home of the alt-right revolution, once had a /loli/ board
>hundreds of lolicon pictures are still posted daily on 4chan
>>
>>38530190
Also:

>4chan has an /lgbt/ board

Does this settle it? The alt-right is an LGBTP movement?
>>
No, because they're stupid redditors who believe Jewish horseshit parroted by feminists.
>>
>>38530190
only manly gays and good looking lesbians deserve human rights.
>>
Fuck off retard
Nazibloc
>>
>>38530190
>Mentally ill men who think they're women get to be in the sexual minority acceptance movement
>Lovers of children are just appended to the end as a troll
Being a pedophile is true suffering.
>>
>>38530190
>LGBT Milo Yiannopoulous promoted pedophilia
No, he didn't.
>4chan, home of the alt-right revolution, once had a /loli/ board
Liking loli is not pedophilia.
>>
>>38530251
Tbh got to disagree only the ones who aren't spreading degeneracy on the street in the form of clubbing or pride parades is okay those two things not only leave a fuck ton of trash in the streets but a handful of incidents that usually need some cops involvement.
>>
>>38530190
>4chan, home of the alt-right revolution

there's no way you come up with that, those are NOT your own words
>>
>>38530317
>We get hung up on this child abuse stuff... This is one of the reasons why I hate the left, the one size fits all policing of culture, this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent.
>I'm grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him.
>In the gay world, some of the most important enriching, and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships are between younger boys and older men. They can be hugely positive experiences very often for those young boys.
>>
>>38530190
Go to your owm board you faggot.
>>
>>38530498
/r9k/ is my board.
We are anti-normie. We are the rejects of society, or robots, as we like to call ourselves.

Since when did being a tranny or a pedophile become normal?
>>
Let's not forget that the Church has a long history of pedophilia.

Christianity is the religion of the Alt-Right
>>
>>38530534
your kind is celebrated as progressive
>>
>>38530562
humanity has a long history of pedophilia, also can you quantify if the amount of christians raping children surpass other demographics? where are the rabbis and the muslimns, asians or africans, no one put them on the news
>>
>>38530645
>your kind

My kind, as in the /r9k/ community?

Look at the catalog. There's always a few gay and trap threads.

Even our official idol, Elliot Rodger is considered to be a male feminist. He watched The Young Turks.
>>
>>38530720
you and the half dozens of normie traps should be posting on /lgbt
>>
Pedophilia will never ever be accepted dude.. paternal/maternal instincts are just too high to allow any parent such things.

t. realistic pedo
>>
>>38530753

>you and the half dozens of normie traps should be posting on /lgbt
But I'm straight.
>>
>>38530786
You say that like it's a bad thing, you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>38530190
>maybe if I force the idea that Milo is important for politically incorrect people I could achieve something
>>
>>38530832
Please just go back to whatever normalfag forum you're from and leave us poor pedophiles alone.
>>
>>38530898
Please remove yourself from the human race in the most effective manner possible
>>
>>38530921
I'm on /r9k/, do you think I'm still in the gene pool? You've convinced me that you perfectly conform to popular morality on this issue, now fuck off.
>>
>>38530832
>You say that like it's a bad thing

Well, yeah. It's a bad thing for pedos. But it's not realistic to expect any kind of homosexual-esque wave of acceptance from normies.
>>
>>38530989
Make me fuck off, you worthless kid diddler.
>>
>>38531115
>It's a bad thing for pedos.
So a good thing for everyone else, fantastic.
>>
are all traps just weak men with mommy issues

>m...maybe if I was born a girl my mom would love me
>>
>>38530251
More so than straight white males, yes. Straight white males literally cannot be robots.
>>
>>38530190
No. I hate faggots. After they shit up /r9k/ I can't fucking stand them. I now very much understand why the Nazi's burned books. They were burning 1930's degenerate Weimar faggot and trap shitposts. Before they gassed and burned all the faggots and traps.

One can only hope the Alt-right can achieve a similar outcome.
>>
Not really. They've been on r9k for a long time, and they're always trying to convert robots into homos because homos can't procreate so they just infect.
>>
>>38531196
muh straight white males are evil uguuuuu.

just fucking hell, is this board tumblr now
>>
>>38531196
>straight white teleiophile males cannot be robots
Fixed that for you
>>
>>38530786
was accepted for most of human history. only recently became taboo/evil.
>>
>>38530832
>degenerate
>doesn't browse 4chan
Choose one
>>
>>38531772
I don't pretend like the things I'm into are anything more than sickening kinks. Pedos actually think they're some persecuted minority who deserve they're pushing some civil rights issue.
>>
>>38530190
is lolicon really considered as pedophilia?
>>
>>38531917
It's illegal in some countries because it is considered pedophilia
>>
>>38531917
By anyone not in denial.
>>
>>38531895
what are the things you're into? if they're legal than it's obvious why you don't care or feel persecuted. if you're into things that are illegal and you're fine with them being illegal then you're a cuck (or else turned on by something obviously not acceptable like murder)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.