[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has been your closest experience to death? I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

What has been your closest experience to death?

I've been stabbed in the back with an ice pick by cholos outside of a bar I was working at because I denied them entry for having face tattoos and baggy clothing. They waited for me after the bar closed and I only survived because I happened to turn around just as they (2 in total) were approaching me. I was outside chatting with my co-workers waiting for my ride. After a while they went inside while I stayed out. That's when they decided to make their move and stalked up behind me. Just as I turned around I immediately recognized their tatted faces but it they were already too close and one of them swung his arm in a hook motion and shanked my the middle of my lower back. Flight or fight kicked in so I ran like hell while banging on the glass windows of the bar and yelling for my fellow security and co-workers for help all while fidgeting for my pocket knife. They chased me for about 100 yards and by the time I got my knife and turned to face them my co-workers were already racing towards me and they booked it. I survived because I was wearing a pretty thick winter coat, had several layers on, and I suppose because I was fortunate enough to be a moving target. No doubt in my mind if I hadn't turned around I would have been stabbed several more times in vital areas and would probably be just another statistic. Even though I was still stabbed no organs were punctured and it was just a shallow hole in my back. Went to go get tenatus shot, was sore for about a week and healed.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-21-16-02-42.png (246KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-21-16-02-42.png
246KB, 540x960px
Crashed my motorcycle once but it wasn't too serious, could have been, though. Closest was prob a diabetic seizure from being too low

tfw captcha told me to kill myself
>>
One time my tank died during a raid and the boss started attacking me so I used a teleport and left my team to figure it out.
>>
>>38529673
Lel, that fucking captcha

"Closest" I've been to death was a few years back when I was walking around after a storm with some people, and while I was talking to one of them I had my head turned, as soon as I turned back I realized I was about to walk into a wire hanging from a power line. Don't know if it was live or not, but I'm glad I paid attention and moved before I touched it.
>>
>>38529583
Got a Shambler in the tutorial of Darkest Dungeon, nearly had an heart attack both IRL and ingame and had to sit down for about 5 hours
>>
>>38529583
Mine was really unspectacular. Was hiking next to the deepest canyon in the world. The trail was pretty comfy, 2 meters wide, no real worries. It was like a 20 kilometer hike and I tripped somewhere and managed to catch myself just before dying in the motherfucking deep.

No adrealine or anything, just the realized it when I went to bed the same day
>>
Played Russian roulette once.
>>
My dumbass friend who loved to speed, blow stop lights and smoke weed in his car in high school nearly killed us all when he flipped his truck over and it skid on its roof into incoming traffic.

I can't believe that guy is still alive
>>
I had heatstroke and didn't realize it and I ran up a big flight of stairs while hiking. I immediately felt horrible and had to sit down, then I passed out. I woke up in the ER and my dad was crying in the room. The doctor told me that I stressed my heart too quickly, and it just couldn't keep up and my BP plummeted.

Probably not that close to death, but it's the closest I've felt to dying. A few hours later and I felt normal again, but I was exhausted and slept like 15 hours. I was terrified of hiking for about 2 years, but I've gotten over it and I am in much better shape now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.