[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have a huge crush on a female friend >Never got to tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Have a huge crush on a female friend
>Never got to tell her how I feel
>She moves away and we lose touch
>Thanks to facebook we reconnect
>Find out she lives close to me.
>We start talking and it's clear she wants a sexual relationship
>Can't get over my robotness to go forward.
>>
>>38529367
Just give her the D anon. You can go back if you dont enjoy it
>>
>>38529367
>clear she wants a sexual relationship
She doesnt OP, it's all in your head.
>>
>>38529747
Was it in my head when she took off her cloths in the bedroom? Also she is sort of married.
>>
Anon, here is all you have to do. It is very, very simple.

>ask her to get a happy hour beverage
>get a happy hour beverage (or food it doesn't matter)
>have a good conversation
>invite her back to your place to watch a movie and maybe drink wine
>use a stupid line like, "are you really into this movie right now or....?"
>"oh I don't know anon, it's pretty good"
>kiss her
>keep on kissing her while touching her body
>don't be a creep about it, just slowly push boundaries to see what she's into
>eventually get horizontal
>tell her how hot she is, how much she turns you on
This is the hard part
>wait until the right moment
>you will have to judge for yourself what the right moment is
>ask her if she wants to see your cock
>she will likely consider it for a second, then she will suck your cock
>unless you fuck it up, this will work 100% of the time if she's into you

Any questions?
>>
>>38529367
All the anxiety you have right now will was away, but only if you go out and go to bed with her
>>
>>38529777 (nice numbers)
>also she is sort of married

Nevermind, you're probably fucked unless you guys are fucking soulmates or you're cool with cheating.
>>
>>38529799
Tried exactly this a few years back and she slapped me when I went in to kiss her

She said it was an impulse because she was raped but the way she left super fast and never returned my texts says otherwise
>>
>>38530339
any whore that is willing to cheat, or whatever sort of married means, will do the same to you, you're not more special than anyone else and there's always someone out there better looking and more charming and if it only took you to get her to cheat imagine what she'll do in the future when a chad wants to fuck
>>
>>38529367
Torrent the "girlfriend activation system". The last two chapters of it go over how to go from dating to a sustainable relationship. It'll give you a basic framework to work off of and help you understand how to pace the relationship so that you don't seem disinterested or overly invested.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.