[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever notice that men and women stop really being good friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: femalesymbol.jpg (16KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
femalesymbol.jpg
16KB, 324x324px
Ever notice that men and women stop really being good friends after high school?

I distinctly remember in high school, you could have very close female friends. No agenda of dating, just girls you were very close friends with.

That all stops at some point, I'm not sure why. I think it's because men and women learn to mistrust each other.

Whatever the reason is, it's unfortunate. I miss having women in my life. I hate feeling segregated from them.

I think adults are just idiots or something. I think people just can't take what life throws at them and by 35 or so most people have become pretty well pieces of shit.
>>
>having girl firends at high school

GET OUT FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>38528621
No one was interesting in highschool so the playing fields were levelled. It didn't make much of a difference who you hung out with. As adults you realize that women never had to change from highschool because men keep pretending they're interesting so they don't feel a need to improve themselves or seek more like-minded individuals to share their interests with.
>>
>>38528621
i've always had more female friends than male friends, never friend zoned because i'd always have a gf whom i was happy with... basically if you want a female friend then just don't be a creep dude
>>
find a lesbian to be friends with.
>>
Girls start ranking guys when they are teenagers. Due to the female brain being kicking into mating mode and being unable to remain the slightest decency towards the men that their peers consider undesirable the female hive unwittingly divides the male species in distant enemies and close partners.
Men might find one girl more attractive than the other, but still be able to realise that both deserve equal treatment as human beings. For women that's too complicated, they need their world simplified and viciously demote what they consider beta males and worship what they consider alpha males.
After that dating market index has been established at the central pussy rating agency, girls can only be partners or enemies with men, they are either too close or too distant to be friends with men any longer.
So men not being able to be friends with women stems from the female instinct to rank men too strongly. They also have no control over the extreme ingrained urge to do this. It's an addiction for them like masturbation for us. Maybe they should do "noRank" for 30 days to be friends with men.
>>
Children cause this. On their 20s womens world starts to revolve around children, either kids of their own or their friends, while men continue to do other things.
>>
>>38528621
during high school most girls are still naive to think that a male who speaks to them is not necessarily after sex.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.