[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews are smarter than whites on average but there are only 13

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1500669508025.png (50KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
1500669508025.png
50KB, 593x552px
Jews are smarter than whites on average but there are only 13 million Ashkenazi Jews and a billion whites. So there are more whites above the Jewish average than there are Jews. In fact there are more whites with iqs above 130 than there are Ashkenazim Jews.
t. Pol representative.
>>
>>38528613
>niggers hate whites
>whites hate jews
>jews hate asians
I think we can all see the IQ progression here
>>
>>38528732
Jews are smarter than Asians
>>
>>38528613
You have to be more specific. Jews are an ethnicity not a diffrent race. So you would have to compare them with diffrent white ethnicites. South slavs have an IQ of around 90 while Germanic people have an IQ of around 101.
>>38528732
Jews are smarter than South-East Asians. Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of around 112 while South-East Asians have an IQ of around 106. So you're statement doesn't make sense.
>>
I thought it was only Ashkenazi jews with the higher IQs
>>
>>38528613
It's about proportions not numbers
Over a 1/5 of Nobel Lauriets are Jews while being 0.2% of the population
They are more valuable to the world than any other ethnicity
>>
>>38528788
No. North East Asians have an IQ of 106. South East Asians have IQs around 90.
Jews on average are smarter than all Asian ethnicities on average.
>>
>>38528855
And over 60 percent are by whites.
>>
>>38528761
>>38528788
>jews are smarter than asians
Thats what asians want you to think.

>rororororo u hav big penis! our penis so small! ur penis- collosal!
>>
>>38528898
t. Chang Xiaoping
>>
>>38528913
t. David Nosberg
>>
>>38528887
you're not very bright are you
>It's about proportions not numbers
>>
>>38528913
Fuk off im not a fucking chink. Youre fallingfor their memes.

They want you to believe theyre stupid so you stop your military development and they can take over the world
>>
>>38528959
That still makes whites extremely disproportionately represented.
>>
>>38528978
You're such a faggot. No one said they were stupid. Just that Jews are smarter on average just like they're smarter than whites on average.
>>
>>38528978
I'd rather live in a world ruled by chinks than a world ruled by jews
>>
>>38528613
And you know why they are smarter?

Because they don't race mix.
>>
>>38529038
What bearing did that have on my earlier point? Jews have won significantly more prizes adjusted for proportions
>>
>>38529242
And yet it doesn't matter. Jews may be superior to whites on average but they aren't totally superior because whites outnumber them by so much. And technically Ashkenazi Jews are white Europeans genetically.
>>
>>38529137

You do realize Ashkenazim are distinct from other Jews because of their mixed race ancestry?
>>
>>38529735
>And yet it doesn't matter. Jews may be superior to whites on average but they aren't totally superior because whites outnumber them by so much.

On what grounds? Their IQ? It's dumb to assume such by a simple number when there are more complex factors that play into it. They may score higher on average with verbal reasoning (which is likely due to biblical study and accounting), but they score incredibly low in visual spatial intelligence measures.

The brain is not organized in a monolithic way. There are many regions associated with many different cognitive faculties. Depending on the roles and duties one is likely to perform within their own culture, certain cognitive faculties will be more developed than others.
>>
>>38529242

Prizes for achievements in innovating upon earlier achievements of Western scientists, philosophers, etc. It's not as though the Nobel prize has always existed you numbskull.
>>
>>38529839

It's actually the Mizrahi who are unique for never leaving the Middle East , Ashkenazi are more than 50% of the Jewish population

They mixed with Europeans a thousand years ago, diaspora Jews are known for their historically insular communities
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.