[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, 25, virgin, borderline alcoholic >Masters in economics,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: chinese electric alcoholism.jpg (39KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
chinese electric alcoholism.jpg
39KB, 1024x576px
>Be me, 25, virgin, borderline alcoholic
>Masters in economics, working as a TA to make some cash
>It's summer, business kids are back from their internships and taking summer courses
>Yesterday afternoon, proctoring exam, notice this 8/10 undergrad Stacy
>Focus in on her imagining what it would be like to fuck her very sizeable tits
>Notice some peculiarities with the way she is sitting
>She's cheating
>Sneak up behind and catch her red-handed with hidden set of notes
>Seize exam and ask her to step outside
>I know that cheaters in our faculty will usually get an automatic zero on an exam, but penalties could include prohibition from further course registrations, suspension from the university for two or three years, or expulsion from the university
>This is a required course for her
>I tell this to the girl and she starts turning on the waterworks
>Start laughing, tell her this shit does not work on me, fucking powertripping
>The tears stop as quickly as they started, she walks up to me, presses her cleavage up against my chest
>Says if I go back to her place with her, she will fuck my brains, and will continue to do so for the rest of the semester, just so long as I don't report the cheating to the prof or the dean
>Fighting back a raging erection
>Think for a good dozen or so seconds, holy shit this could be my chance
>Brain's logic unit kicks in, and I decline the very generous offer
>Continue walking her to the prof's office, explain the situation to him, and start walking away
>Girl mutters under her breath "hope whatever you're doing tonight is a lot of fun"
>Go home and watch anime after exam is over
>Think about what she said
>Pour myself a drink and sit at my kitchen table for about an hour thinking of what could have been

Did I make a mistake, /r9k/?
>>
>>38527212
If you aren't larping, you did the right thing.

She could have taken you outside, walked to her place & then revoked the pussy offer. Then you'd be fucked with no recourse.
>>
>>38527212
You absolutely did not make a mistake. Say that you actually did manage to fuck her. What are the chances of her keeping up her end of the bargain? I would say pretty low since she sounds like a manipulative bitch to begin with. She could easily say you raped her, get you expelled and fired, ruin your career, and then if she really had guts she could sue the university and get even more out of the situation. It never ends with these cunts.

You did the smart thing, anon. Don't worry, you think all your chances are gone, I thought the same thing at age 25. Two years later I finally managed to get laid in a completely legit and non embarassing way. Don't let desperation cloud your judgement.
>>
>>38527212
No, you did a good thing.
>>
She would have accused you of rape.
>>
you did the right thing, accepting the blackmail makes you vulnerable. You could've really twisted the knife if you let the professor know she tried to blackmail you with sex, could probably have gotten her again with sexual misconduct or something.
>>
>>38527212
You did the ethical thing but who gives a fuck about ethics when this girl would have let you fuck her in the ass and would eat your ass?
>>
>>38527753
the point is she wouldn't have had to do any of that, and could then blackmail him for taking a sex bribe, or getting her consent under duress, or anything like that. As soon as he tries to accept sex for bribe, he's fallen into her power, even if she doesn't do anything, and he knows it.
>>
>>38527212
Guy, you'll get your poontang eventually. But you're doing God's work by not letting degenerate sex selling Stacys' get away with this kind of bullshit. Seriously, you did her and you a favor. If people don't stand up to this kind of behavior they'll get worse. My little sister turned into a spoiled rotten piece of trash because of similar reasons. Glad on you for pussy pass denying this cunt.
>>
>>38527212
Dude, you're my hero. Being a stone cold machine that doesn't get manipulated should be every man's life goal.
>>
you did the right thing, you would been blackmailed and you should even said she suggest sex to get away.
fuking whores need to get their previlged checked.
pussy pass stopped working when women get to have the power to put a man in jail just to say "he fucked me but now i do not like it".
>>
OP here. Really appreciate the input from you guys, makes me feel a hell of a lot better.

>>38527843
>>38527491
I keep telling myself I'll get the pussy eventually. I'd like to believe it. I'm reasonably good looking and tall without being lanky, but I am socially awkward as fuck. Just been really depressed the past 24 hours or so. Every year since I turned 20, I've kept telling myself "it will happen, you won't become a wizard", but every year the clock keeps ticking closer and this was probably my best shot yet. Feel conflicted, man.

>>38527991
>>38527715
Yeah this is something that weighed heavily on my mind. In the end I decided to let her save a bit of face, and besides which, if I had told the prof about that there is a chance she would have just denied it and then complained to one of our many social justice committees. The last thing I want to do is get hauled in front of a public opinion sex crimes tribunal without doing anything sexual.
>>
>>38527212
>dude lmao this chick totally wanted to fuck me and I rejected her skank ass

Normies gtfo
>>
there are sometimes small things in the depressing life of mine that manage to lift me up for a few hours. Your story was one of them. I genuinely feel a bit better about our robot lives. I'm about to start college and i'm getting an actuarial science programme. Hope I can lead a moderately successful life without getting memed into fucking my life due to a stacy. Cheers
>>
>>38527212
You did the right thing, but you're going to regret it for a long time.
>>
>>38527212
Thank you. It would've sucked to have gotten a bad grade or busted cheating while some roastie used her pussy privilege. Also she probably would've claimed you tried to coerce her and the college would take her side (Pussy pass) and you probably wouldn't have gotten any anyway.

That being said please describe her hair color, eyes, ass, tits, waist, face, etc. in exact detail. I need to hear this shit.
>>
>>38527212
she could as easily cried rape, anon. don't think with your dick.
>>
File: 0a1c07ad13df71.jpg (325KB, 1200x600px)
0a1c07ad13df71.jpg
325KB, 1200x600px
>>38527212
mr logical and morally ethical

lol fuck off

should've just did this to her
>>
You did it right OP

She could easily doctor something of an excuse or accusation that you raped or blackmailed her and you'd be in jail, and she'd be fucking Chad, laughing at your misery.
>>
>>38528857
>dude lmao that's not what happened or how it would have went down wtf bruh lmao yo

RETARDS GTFO!!
>>
>>38527212
Yes and no. What you did was not totally wrong, I can totally see where the people who'll tell you, you did the right thing are coming from. From a completely morally clean viewpoint you did the right thing, and you definatley don't have to hate yourself in my opinion.

On the other hand, wouldn't have been that bad either if you would have fucked her, I mean who is gonna judge you? I'd have done it probably, the morally clean aspect aside, even though I completeley respect that viewpoint, why did you cancel that fun for yourself? You're not obliged to mary her afterwards or anything, you could just have fucked her and felt good you know.
>>
>Sneak up behind and catch her red-handed with hidden set of notes
>Seize exam and ask her to step outside
>I know that cheaters in our faculty will usually get an automatic zero on an exam, but penalties could include prohibition from further course registrations, suspension from the university for two or three years, or expulsion from the university

booooi this is why you're a virgin
>>
>>38527212

You made the right call.

Blackmail's a whole different game than simply cheating on an exam, or sexual bribery.

You even maybe helped her a little bit, in a way.
>>
You did the right thing declining. You could have lost you job if someone else caught on.
>>
>>38527212
Doing God's work OP and if you think you did the wrong thing just ask yourself if you REALLY think she would have held up her end of the bargain. Not to mention if she did go through with it she could blackmail you or cry rape etc. Also nice filename faggot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.