[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do people think having siblings is better than being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2823.jpg (41KB, 500x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2823.jpg
41KB, 500x804px
Why the fuck do people think having siblings is better than being an only child?

I have two siblings.
A brother and a sister.
I'm the middle child, my brother is the youngest and my sis is the oldest.

Ever since childhood i have done nothing but be shat on by both siblings.

My sister is a stacy who acts like she has no life to be relatable and my brother is a chad that lives like a neet at home.

Both are good at socializing and i am not. Fuck them.
>>
>>38526773
I feel that to, robrobot
>>
>>38526773
Why don't you stop being a NEET robot? You must be an embarassment to your siblings and they must shit on you with their friends.
>>
>>38526773
Another logical fallacy regarding siblings, that's two I've seen just in the past hour.
>>
File: 1485852810742.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1485852810742.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>have three siblings
>constantly have to compare myself to them
>>
>>38526798
Ok chad. Got any advice?

>>38526823
Dang. I missed the other one
>>
>>38526773
Proof that the robot condition is not genetic or environmental. How fucking sad
>>
File: 1492193690505.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492193690505.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>38526773
You do realize only pedos and incestfags say that right?

Hint: they don't want them for camradery or companionship, they want them for something else
>>
>>38526872
Well, i certainly want them fucking gone.
>>
If you grew up with siblings and are STILL a social failure, you really must be retarded.
>>
Fuck off. After my single mother threw me to the curb at 19 I had absolutely no one else to lean on and have been entirely alone since. You don't know how good you have it.
>>
File: IMG_2830.jpg (115KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2830.jpg
115KB, 750x750px
>>38526893
>tfw i'm a true robot
>>
>>38526927
At least no one will miss you when you're gone. My girlfriend has a bunch of brothers and has said to their face that my girlfriend is her only hope for having grandkids
>>
>>38527108
I really hope.
I bet i'll die jacking off or some stupid shit
>>
File: 1500600335961.jpg (87KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1500600335961.jpg
87KB, 672x672px
I have 7 siblings (blood-related) and like two more that grew up in my family but idk if they count as actual siblings. Both of them left home at a young age. When people ask me how many siblings I have, I just give them a random number each time.

Big families are fucking trash btw. If you are planning to have a big family in the future then I hope you fucking die. There is nothing worse than sharing your home with around 8 sandniggers. Your children will end up hating you, especially the older ones who will have to babysit or play pseudo-parent (IT'S INEVITABLE IN A HUGE FAMILY)
There is no way that two people are enough to provide for that many children both financially and emotionally.
Sometimes I wonder how different my life would be if we weren't that many. I'm still socially retarded and having a bunch of siblings makes no difference in my experience. 0/10 wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>38527261
Yeah man. Sounds like hell
>>
>>38526773

I personally am glad I am an only child. I've been alot more independent because because of it. I can only wish you ended up the same, but we unfortunately don't get to choose these kinds of things.

Once you move out, it won't matter anymore anyway. Just wait a few more years. If you have already moved out, then you can just forget that they exist for the time being.
>>
>>38526773
i'm a middle child too, my sister has her doctorate and my brother currently has 5 degree's and he's working on more at a young age... but they've both always been very nice to me, a highschool drop out, to the point of being proud to have me as a brother. they've even gone so far as to brag about me to strangers (i've heard reports of it from outside sources)
>>
>>38527599
i meant to add... so maybe your siblings are just dicks and not indicative of what having siblings is?
>>
>>38526773
>have two older brothers
>not a bitter retard, so don't bother comparing myself to them or labeling them as robot or normie
>all three of us are fucked in the head, but i'm the only one willing to admit it
>someone's always arguing or fighting or pulling the other two apart
>every couple of a months have a huge family argument that invariably ends in a physical fight and cops being called
>middle brother can be a hot head sometimes, but he's the only one I trust
>I'm on a break from drugs at the moment, but we used to smoke together a lot
>always have each others' backs
>always lend him money or a cigarette or weed if he needs it, he always gives me a ride or hooks me up with dank whenever i ask
>we don't see eye-to-eye on some things and he doesn't always take my side when I expect him to, but whatever, better than nothing
>growing up, he would always protect me from our older brother
>oldest brother is an evil cunt. Part of me can't blame him because I know how fucked he is in the head, but the amount of shit he puts me through is just unforgivable.
>pray every day of my life that he dies a horrible death so i can shit on his grave
>there aren't words for how much i hate him
>my entire life he's treated me like dirt. always yelling at me, always hitting me, always chasing me and breaking down doors to get at me. he doesn't see why i call him abusive and will never admit to the terrible things he's done and continues to do.
>i have brief moments of empathy for him when I see how much he's hurting on the inside, but then he does something shitty again, so i stop pitying him and realize he deserves it. fuck him.
>have tons of stories of crazy things he's done, but i'm too paranoid of someone recognizing the story

I just want to move out already. I don't want to be part of this circus of a family anymore. I'm starting a new job in a week. I'm praying that I can save enough to money to gtfo as soon as possible.
>>
File: 09102016083835emptiness-1000x0.jpg (47KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
09102016083835emptiness-1000x0.jpg
47KB, 800x500px
>>38526773
>tfw your sibling is dead
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
If you are the youngest child, you cannot be a robot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.