[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

besides all of the memes, is there any chance that I could get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1439758783394.jpg (64KB, 785x716px) Image search: [Google]
1439758783394.jpg
64KB, 785x716px
besides all of the memes, is there any chance that I could get a 5/10 or higher gf if I never approach any women and wait for them to approach me? I've been thinking about joining various different clubs and online communities lately, and I'm also going to start college soon so I'm going to try to get involved somehow there. Is there any hope that it may happen?
>>
>>38526704
I've heard of it happen from multiple people, but I imagine you have to put at least a little effort in.
>>
>>38526726
I've had like 3 women approach me in my life but all of them were 2/10 uggos.
>>
>>38526704
You'd have to be at least a 7/10 yourself. And they'd have had to have heard good things about you.
>>
>>38526704
If you're on enough dating websites for long enough than you're bound to at least get a few women that will approach you first. Of those there will be at least one who you find to be a 5/10 or higher. Statistically speaking, if you go to enough places both irl and online and advertize yourself/make slight social interaction, there will be at least one woman that you find attractive who will want to date you. Just don't give up on it and end up spending the rest of your life here because you gave up too soon.
>>
In real life, it's not always as simple as x approaching y or y approaching x. Men and women often end up talking to each other in the context of group conversations and projects, so that would be one possibility of you making contact with a girl without having to approach her.

Still though, why limit yourself like this? Is the thought of striking up a conversation with a female that horrible?
>>
>>38527018
it's the lack of self esteem and being rejected over and over again that makes the thought of it horrible, yes. i also don't want to enable a woman's ego who thinks that i'm not good enough for her
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.