[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me one reason why shouldn't I kill myself besides the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 12183932236.jpg (90KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12183932236.jpg
90KB, 700x1000px
Tell me one reason why shouldn't I kill myself besides the "it will get better anon" bullshit
>>
>>38526602
It doesn't matter if you live or die.
Might seem like a reason to kill yourself, but that depends on how you look at it.
>>
You'll go to hell
Better to suffer 80 years here than an eternity there
>>
>>38526602
No one will miss you. At least, take someone with you, if you plan on killing yourself.
>>
You fear death
>>
You're going to cause trouble for other people, and make them clean up the shitty mess you left behind.
>>
>>38526602
jesus christ shes hairier than me. still would though.
>>
>>38526737
if he wants to die i dont think hes gonna care too much about "hell"
>>
>>38526602
take psychedelics and get something out of existing before you kill yourself
>>
>>38526602
Never too late to make something of yourself, anon. Especially if you're still young.
>>
>>38526737
>hell
lmao
>>
>inferring hell is worse than heaven
>inferring satan is bad

>>38526737
>>
>>38526602
Disconnecting is far better than commiting suicide desu.

It gives you the feeling of nothingness without the loss of the cool shit on earth
>>
>>38526602

Later on in life, you'll be glad that you didn't kill yourself. Things never stay depressing forever. It will always pass.

Just think of it as a phase. It's normal for adults around your age to experience this. Once it passes, it probably won't come back.

Suicide is is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you decide not to kill yourself, you'll end up being glad you didn't do it. You'll have alot more to live for at that point.

You'll end up dying anyway. The least you can do is try to experience life while you still have it. If you cut your own life short, you'll never get it back.
>>
>>38526602
as someone who considers suicide on a hourly basis the only and last reason i have is my parents. They love me too much and i know it would absolutely crush them.

If you have anyone like that you need to keep them in mind.

Other than that look into Buddhism. it's not got spirit sky people like most other religions. Just about being a "good" person
>>
Same reason I don't do it. Someone will have to clean up the body.
>>
>>38527080
Laugh now. You won't be laughing when you're burning in the lake of fire, nonbeliever.
>>
File: 1444614133009.jpg (55KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
1444614133009.jpg
55KB, 694x488px
>>38527477
cheers mate, ill see you there
>>
>>38526602
How the fuck should I know? I have no idea why you want to or what kind of life you've lived. Any reason I could give off would be trite and superficial.

If your life is such a raging shit storm that you feel you have no other option, then by all means, jump out that window into oblivion. Although, since you're here I get the impression you're an irredeemable fuck-up... and why should anyone, especially you, trust your conclusions when you're so fucked up you're planning to off yourself?

I don't know. You could be right about killing yourself, but Id's bet money that if we could see all possible universes, there's probably one where you're less of a cunt.
>>
>>38526602
Because you won't be able to hang out on /pol/ when the next terror attack happens.

Thats good times, anon.
>>
>>38526602
Because eventually it will get better anon!
>>
File: IMG_2823.jpg (41KB, 500x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2823.jpg
41KB, 500x804px
>>38527849
Get out norman/anime girl
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.