[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /r9k/. i am a cyborg and i had about 5 gf's so far.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1470961818746s.jpg (3KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1470961818746s.jpg
3KB, 125x91px
sup /r9k/. i am a cyborg and i had about 5 gf's so far. AMA (btw having a gf is overrated)
>>
>>38525636
it's overrated because you've had so many

the more partners a person has the less each one is valued
>>
>>38525678
true that but i then found out that love is not my thing at all
>>
>>38525636
why do you think it's overrated?
>>
>>38525636
I ask you to fuck off from this board chad
>>
>>38525678
I've had only 1 and can confirm its overrated.

>>38525636
How do you get a girl in uni? Havent had a gf since high school. I'm okay socially but I dont really know how to hang out with people outside of a structured setting where you're forced together/my close friends due to overprotective parents growing up. (to put in perspective, I've had gfs but never been on a date)
>>
>>38526032
It was overrated to you because you didn't really like her that much, or it was a bad relationship all together.

I'm in my mid 20s now and some couples I see have been together since high school. They still look happy.
>>
>>38525636
that's because you probably got a gf for the sake of getting a gf.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38526081
Anon you replied to here.

Its not all sunshine and roses. My parents were high school sweethearts and their relationship is always in the gutter, but they put on a face for other due to pride/etc. I don't think they had sex a single time since I was 8 years old till now.

She meant a lot to me and it was good while it lasted. The thing was though, it didn't do much to cure my depression, and it was just another person to hide it from (especially so because showing you're emotionally turbulent/depressed to a girl is a good way to get dumped)
>>
>>38526183
>tfw my mom says she feels sick when she thinks of my dad
>she sleeps on the couch

To be fair I don't like him either
>>
do you watch regular show? if yes please be ny boyfriend
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.