[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This post is for all the /robots/ who smoke weed. Does anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1365493331777.jpg (121KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1365493331777.jpg
121KB, 1600x1200px
This post is for all the /robots/ who smoke weed. Does anyone have one of those friends who brings weed to a gathering (like 3-5 people) and is stingy as fuck? Like they will pack one up for everyone then will pack one and insist on smoking it to their face? Everyone else brought weed and is packing it up to share so, it's not like they are the only person who brought anything. I've known this kid since high school, so ten years and every time it is brought up about them being a stingy jerk, they get offended. Would you just tell them that we all share and they're being rude and should fuck off?
>>
>>38525520
>hey any robots smoke weed with 5 high school friends

I'm not the kind of person who calls out normalfag posts, especially because it isn't even a rule on /r9k/, but you're begging for it.
>>
>>38525520
Why don't you faggots each just roll your own joint / pack your own bowls with your own weed?

Then this wouldn't be an issue. Fucking faggot high schoolers

You don't hang out the smoke weed, you smoke weed while you hang out

Otherwise you deal with high school shit like this

My friends and I personally each roll a joint, of about equal size, and pass them around. OR we each pack our own bong rip.
>>
Rarely when I smoke weed with people do we smoke joints. Bong tokes or even Pipes are much more effective and are easier to pack. If someone doesn't have weed, I'll gladly pack them a bowl. Some people are stingy though, weed is somewhat addictive to some people and they like to keep it too themselves which is fine, I was like that.
>>
File: 1500419596469.jpg (74KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1500419596469.jpg
74KB, 320x454px
>>38525520
i'll admit i'm stingy at times, but i'll still smoke someone out if they'd be better off for it, and i'll pitch in if i wanna smoke too. that buddy you're implying to is probably just being an asshole and it's best to cut them out of smoking with your group to teach them a lesson, or at least don't smoke his shit and don't let him smoke anybody else's.

>>38525567
>tfw smoke with parents/their friends
>tfw smoking right now with dad
:^)
>>
My friend's housemate will always take part in a bowl if someone else brings shit over, but the motherfucker has literally sat right next to me on the couch, packed a whole bowl, and smoked the entire thing himself. I ran into him at a concert once and he packed and started smoking the entire thing right in front of me until his gf finally chimed in and said "hey, don't you think you should share some of that with anon?"

My buddy says he's cheap as shit, always snagging groceries that aren't his. One time he actually had the gall to start unhooking my friend's PS4 from the family room TV because he just bought some game and we were all watching a movie, idiot was going to "borrow" a brand new PS4 for his room. I used to chalk it up to stupidity but he's a legitimate parasite.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.