[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Is incest okay? Now before all of you moralfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: JyOxefx.jpg (9KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
JyOxefx.jpg
9KB, 261x216px
QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Is incest okay?
Now before all of you moralfags start shouting "What the fuck of course not, its wrong" hear me out.

I myself would never commit incest. I personally consider it wrong to do. But unlike the rest of society, I'm very open minded about these things. If incest is wrong, then why is it wrong? And if it isn't wrong, then why is it not wrong? Whatever your opinion is, I'd like to hear it.
>>
Families can be power structures, so pairing of unequal power- father/daughter, mother/son, significantly older sibling/sibling etc all feel pretty rapey.
But without a power disparity I see little issue with it.
>>
Of course it's ok, why wouldn't it be? Problems only arise if you're breeding with close relatives for generations.
>>
>>38525187
Man/wife is another power disparity, but that was fine for thousands of years.
>>
It's hard to argue for a ban on incest without appealing to religious morals.
>>
Consent is key
>>
>>38525217
A husband does not have as much authority over a wife as a father does his daughter, don't be a tricksy little faggot about this.
>>
>Between parents and children
No, not OK, because one is in a position of power over the other.

>between siblings or extended family members
Yes, its OK as long as they are both consenting.
>>
>>38525220
It's hard to argue anything without appealing to religious morals, because logic alone has no foundation.
>>
>>38525026

I learned about sex from physical experiences with my dad. I knew how to jerk off. I had more confidence in my body. Incest was a profoundly beneficial impact on my life. I think as long as there's no risk of inbreeding, it's totally fine.
>>
it's against our genetic coding to mate with someone who is so similar to ourselves. offspring of parents with nearly identical sets of immunities are statistically more likely to die of disease or be born with other birth defects (see hapsburgs)

human pheromones are actually meant to prevent incest, a person with a very different set of genes than your own will have a more pleasing body odor than your siblings, for example

other than the potential for fucked up babies, though, incest is theoretically fine.
>>
>>38525252
>A husband does not have as much authority over a wife as a father does his daughter
They should though, and in the past they did.
>>
>>38525252
Yes they do, when I get married, I expect my wife to obey and worship me.
>>
>>38525026
So the usual argument is that it would lead to birth defects, but a women drinking or doing drugs does the same thing yet there are no special laws for that.
>>
>>38525285
>>38525287
You don't raise a wife from the impressionable state of an infant.
*unless you're muslim, peace be upon you.
>>
>>38525333
Again, you should.
>>
>>38525296
>So the usual argument is that it would lead to birth defects
They're grasping at straws because at the end of they day they're two consenting adults. We don't have any mandatory health checks for people wanting to have a baby to make sure they're not born with deformities. Plus there's contraceptives and all kind of things. Only reason incest is illegal is because people understand it as being degenerate but they won't admit it.
>>
>>38525187
Why is the power disparity okay in literally every situation outside of sex though? If parents can hug, kiss and cuddle with their children, why can't they have sex too? If it's okay for a baby to suck a nipple then why can't a baby suck a penis?
>>
>>38525350
>We don't have any mandatory health checks for people wanting to have a baby to make sure they're not born with deformities
There fucking should be. And IQ tests. And common sense tests. And STD scans.
>>
>>38525026

Nothing is okay. Neither is anything wrong.

You don't owe anyone anything.

Shame is social. Regret is a pointless prison of shame.

No one deserves anything. You have to work on something to get it.

You sound like a smart person. Don't bend your knee for dumb people.
>>
>>38525296
Except that women are usually prosecuted if their babies are born addicted to heroin, or have fetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
>>38525394
One of the keys to raising children with the concept of monogamy, the system that leads to the healthiest happiest people, is keeping sex special an sacred to a degree.
Molested and raped children become overtly sexual- their age makes them incapable of using sexual discretion. Molested and raped children have a great deal of difficulty forming bonds with partners in their future. Molested and raped children are fearful of authority- this hinders success in all fields of life. Molested and raped children have issues with serotonin and dopamine control.
Don't molest and rape children.
>>
>>38525529
Treating sex as a special and sacred thing is exactly what causes it to fuck people up so much.
>>
>>38525502
Is raping your 2 year old daughter not wrong?
>>
OP here. Thank you for your input, everyone. Here is my conclusion.

I have to say that I actually found myself agreeing with most of you. Society appears to have brainwashed us into believing that incest is wrong, despite the fact that there is nothing physically bad about it.

Personally, I don't like the idea of parents having sex with their children, but I'm okay with brother/sister relationships. I personally would not commit incest myself, however.

Despite that, I have actually had a sister fetish for a while now. But I don't have any siblings, so it's physically impossible for me to act on it. I just enjoy the brother/sister hentai.

Thank you, and good evening.
>>
>>38525821
>OP sided with me instead of the baby raping Mudslimes
Heh, vindicated.
>>
OP here again.
Before some smart ass calls me out, I must mention this.

Yes. I am aware of birth defects. But those only come into play of you have children. Just making sure I mention this so no one thinks I'm an uneducated person who doesn't know about birth defects.

Good evening.
>>
Is it weird that i considered my aunt and cousin
>>
Hasnt it been proven that close incestual relationships have a higher chance of producing deformities? If so, seems like something to avoid, if only to try and not create a child that has a huge handicap in life.
>>
>>38525959
Yes it is, because all the recessive genes have more chance to meet, but I think op was talking about casual fucking not having kids
>>
>>38525959
Hasn't it also been proven that having kids when you're 35+ has a higher chance of producing deformities? If so, seems like something to avoid, if only to try and not create a child that has a huge handicap in life.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>38525821
> Society appears to have brainwashed us into believing that incest is wrong
Nope, you've been brainwashed by 40 yo NEET sex addicts that incest is okay, fucking idiot
>>
>>38525959
There are tons of ways to have sex that don't have a risk of pregnancy.
>>
>>38526023

OP here

I was already kind of close to believing incest wasn't wrong before I made this post. Infact, the reason I made this post was to see if I could get a conclusion.

Other than birth defects, there is nothing genuinely bad about incest. We only perceive it as bad because that's what we have been taught.

It's okay if you disagree. Whether incest is okay or not doesn't affect me anyway. I don't plan on committing it. I'll simply refrain from judging people who do commit it.

Good evening.
>>
I just wanked to my mom.
>>
>>38526192
>We only perceive it as bad because that's what we have been taught.
eh, half true.
Most people (99%) go through the Westermarck effect- this reverse sexual imprinting makes a person averse to sex with their family, and even other especially prominent figures in their lives like a step-sibling or neighbor. Even without an acknowledged cultural tabboo we'd avoid incest.
Most initial revulsion when it comes to incest is emotional, people think about sex with their own family and are disgusted.
>>
>>38526296

OP here.

I mentioned that I would never commit incest myself. The effect you explained is exactly why. I would never want to commit incest myself, but I won't judge anyone who does.

I only have a sister fetish because I have no sister in real life. If I had an actual sister, I would probably avoid brother/sister incest hentai like the plague because i would be disgusted by it. Thankfully, I've always been an only child.

Good evening.
>>
>>38525026
>Now before all of you moralfags start shouting "What the fuck of course not, its wrong" hear me out.

sounds like you know the answer already faggot, IT IS NOT OK.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.